Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree18Likes
  • 5 Post By Curly Horns
  • 4 Post By r8rh8rmike
  • 3 Post By Curly Horns
  • 1 Post By laram0
  • 2 Post By r8rh8rmike
  • 2 Post By RamDez
  • 1 Post By AvengerRam

Thread: Curly Horns Reporting From The Bash!!

  1. #1
    Curly Horns's Avatar
    Curly Horns is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    1st & Goal
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    58

    Curly Horns Reporting From The Bash!!

    We had a very good time at the Bash last night. We had a lot of good conversation about our Rams with varied opinions. For myself, the time goes by so fast. When I am amongst a group of Rams fans (which is almost never) it seems like the conversation could go on for days and time would still move too quickly.

    Today is the game!!!! I'm confident that we will win. Hopefully a win will give the team added confidence going forward. As a fan winning this game does nothing for my confidence going forward. I need to see the Rams win against a playoff caliber team before my confidence is restored.

    I hope the dome is near capacity and rocking with enthusiasm. That just adds to the excitement. I'm starting to get amped up as we are a little over three hours from kickoff.

    For those of you watching or following along at home - Enjoy!!!

    We will represent the Clan well and do our part in cheering for our Rams.
    RamDez, Nick, MauiRam and 2 others like this.


  2. #2
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,518
    Rep Power
    128
    Yep, it was a fun night, with a full room. Of course the main topic of discussion was Bradford, with varied opinions. I'm confident he bounces back big today, while others, well let's just say they're "hoping" he does.

    On the way out, I talked to a Jags fan who was pretty confident, and said there would be a lot of them at the game. I told him I had my doubts considering they can't even get crowds for their home games, which he disagreed with. We'll see.

    I've got butterflies, and am anxious. Can't wait until the game starts so I can settle down. Really looking forward to the experience as we have a great group this year.

    GO RAMS!!
    RamDez, Nick, MauiRam and 1 others like this.

  3. #3
    live4ramin's Avatar
    live4ramin is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    The Missouri Low Country
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Power
    26

    Re: Curly Horns Reporting From The Bash!!

    In what section are you sitting?
    "The horror"

  4. #4
    MauiRam's Avatar
    MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Maui, Hi.
    Age
    70
    Posts
    4,902
    Rep Power
    79

    Re: Curly Horns Reporting From The Bash!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Curly Horns View Post
    I hope the dome is near capacity and rocking with enthusiasm. That just adds to the excitement. I'm starting to get amped up as we are a little over three hours from kickoff.

    For those of you watching or following along at home - Enjoy!!!

    We will represent the Clan well and do our part in cheering for our Rams.
    If you can converse normally with another human tomorrow morning, you'll know you didn't yell loud enough! Have a great time and help amp up the voice of the 12th man!!!!

    What level and row is the Clan seating this year?

  5. #5
    MauiRam's Avatar
    MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Maui, Hi.
    Age
    70
    Posts
    4,902
    Rep Power
    79

    Re: Curly Horns Reporting From The Bash!!

    Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Yep, it was a fun night, with a full room. Of course the main topic of discussion was Bradford, with varied opinions. I'm confident he bounces back big today, while others, well let's just say they're "hoping" he does.

    On the way out, I talked to a Jags fan who was pretty confident, and said there would be a lot of them at the game. I told him I had my doubts considering they can't even get crowds for their home games, which he disagreed with. We'll see.

    I've got butterflies, and am anxious. Can't wait until the game starts so I can settle down. Really looking forward to the experience as we have a great group this year.

    GO RAMS!!
    Well Mike - since there really doesn't seem to be anyone accountable on our team, if we lose today, I'm holding you personally accountable. That said, be loud, be louder, and have a great time!

  6. #6
    Curly Horns's Avatar
    Curly Horns is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    1st & Goal
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    58
    Great win today guys!!! The clan had an awesome end zone view of the pick six. Small crowd today in the dome but we were loud when we needed to be. Our voices now feel the strain. A great time was had by all.
    RamDez, laram0 and PARamfan like this.

  7. #7
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,235
    Rep Power
    108

    Re: Curly Horns Reporting From The Bash!!

    The defense won the game for us. Our offense just isn't clicking like it should. A win is a win and I'll take it! The Clan was very supportive the entire game!
    PARamfan likes this.

  8. #8
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,518
    Rep Power
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    The defense won the game for us. Our offense just isn't clicking like it should.
    I would say the defense did do a lot to get us the win, but do we win if Bradford doesn't throw 3 TD's, or if Zac Stacy doesn't jump start the running game?

    The offense may not be clicking like it should, but there are signs of life, and improvement.
    Last edited by r8rh8rmike; -10-07-2013 at 11:32 AM.
    RamDez and live4ramin like this.

  9. #9
    lordwhttgr's Avatar
    lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Curly Horns Reporting From The Bash!!

    I thought we played very well on both sides of the ball with a few hickups along the way. Lots of improvement from what I saw.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Glenrothes, SCOTLAND
    Posts
    9,965
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Curly Horns Reporting From The Bash!!

    it was the jags ................. before we get carried away
    macrammer and PARamfan like this.


  11. #11
    lordwhttgr's Avatar
    lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Curly Horns Reporting From The Bash!!

    Dez,,,Why were you AWOL?

  12. #12
    MauiRam's Avatar
    MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Maui, Hi.
    Age
    70
    Posts
    4,902
    Rep Power
    79

    Re: Curly Horns Reporting From The Bash!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Curly Horns View Post
    Great win today guys!!! The clan had an awesome end zone view of the pick six. Small crowd today in the dome but we were loud when we needed to be. Our voices now feel the strain. A great time was had by all.
    Yes you were! I heard the roar clearly and was surprised given all the empty seats. GREAT JOB !!!

    And Mike, you're off the hook. Holding you personally responsible paid off. I knew you'd come through for the Clan!

  13. #13
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,518
    Rep Power
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post
    And Mike, you're off the hook. Holding you personally responsible paid off. I knew you'd come through for the Clan!
    Yeah, glad it worked out. That was a lot of pressure! LOL

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Glenrothes, SCOTLAND
    Posts
    9,965
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Curly Horns Reporting From The Bash!!

    Still not cleared to fly, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by lordwhttgr View Post
    Dez,,,Why were you AWOL?


  15. #15
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,661
    Rep Power
    168

    Re: Curly Horns Reporting From The Bash!!

    Dez hasn't flown since he was over Macho Grande.

    In fact, I don't think he'll ever get over Macho Grande.
    RamDez likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. ESPN 101 reporting ....
    By RamsInfiniti in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: -11-29-2009, 01:16 PM
  2. Adam Schefter is reporting
    By laram0 in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: -01-06-2008, 04:05 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: -06-15-2007, 01:43 PM
  4. NFL Channel reporting
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: -10-24-2004, 12:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •