Thread: Cut it out...

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Cut it out...

Yeah I explode when we do bad, yeah we lost to the worst team AT HOME, yeah we just flat out stink. But we gotta calm down, and like some other post(s) have said, we gotta just breath a little bit. At least the whiners lost! And, maybe we'll have a good draft this year!? Who knows what our future holds, but I am for one positive about it. We're not looking good at all right now, and probably won't for the rest of the season, but the offense has tons of talent, there's no way it won't eventually click. And the D...well hopefully the more years we use 1st round draft picks on the D, eventually we're bound to get a few good guys, and free-agency, we can always hope to get a few good players. The future is no where near pathetic, but right now the team's season is. We're gonna have to stick out the next few weeks of the season and hope we can have a good off-season. I'll be looking forward to having Pace back, and seeing Adeyanju grow into a player I believe will be an impact player for us....

I really don't want this thread to become an argument, just take it for what its worth...

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: Cut it out...

This place will NOT turn into a big argument.

Right now, we are all frustrated, and are questioning things. We should be.

But, we are ALL Rams fans, and we all want to see the Rams win.

We all know the players and coaches know aboout this board. Dez says we do have visits from the Rams. So, why try to hide how we feel about the way the team performs? Maybe S.L.O.P. helped Linehan decide to let Olson make the calls. Maybe RF16 begging for a certain draft pick will influence what goes on in April.

Point is, we need to blow off some steam, and do it in a way that is within the rules. Who knows? Maybe Linehan, or Haslett, or someone else will read the forums, see an idea that someone had, and decide it's a good idea..

stlramman is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Varg6 View Post
    but the offense has tons of talent
    thats what bugs me the most.seems like that talent is not being properly used,too many check-downs and no agressive play-calling untill we fall way behind.

Quote Originally Posted by stlramman View Post
    thats what bugs me the most.seems like that talent is not being properly used,too many check-downs and no agressive play-calling untill we fall way behind.
    Yeah I feel your pain man, its ashame because we KNOW as Ram fans that they can do it, and when they don't execute on Sunday its really depressing, especially when there's a loss included...

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    This place will NOT turn into a big argument.

Right now, we are all frustrated, and are questioning things. We should be.

But, we are ALL Rams fans, and we all want to see the Rams win.

We all know the players and coaches know aboout this board. Dez says we do have visits from the Rams. So, why try to hide how we feel about the way the team performs? Maybe S.L.O.P. helped Linehan decide to let Olson make the calls. Maybe RF16 begging for a certain draft pick will influence what goes on in April.

Point is, we need to blow off some steam, and do it in a way that is within the rules. Who knows? Maybe Linehan, or Haslett, or someone else will read the forums, see an idea that someone had, and decide it's a good idea..
    I also agree we need to let off steam, but posts about how Linehan needs to go and Bulger isn't a winner, and all other types of posts/threads, it just gets me in an even worse mood. Its hard to see our team lose, but its hard to see the clan all upset and out of sorts too..

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by Varg6 View Post
    I also agree we need to let off steam, but posts about how Linehan needs to go and Bulger isn't a winner, and all other types of posts/threads, it just gets me in an even worse mood. Its hard to see our team lose, but its hard to see the clan all upset and out of sorts too..
    Varg, I've been married 3 times.

What's that got to do with things?

A lot. I said a lot of things to those exes of mine that I said in anger that I didn't really mean. They did the same. Those words didn't cause the divorces, my lousy taste in wives (at that time) did.

Point this time is that we will all say something that we will probably want to forget at a later time. Just take anything being said with a grain of salt.

We're just a very passionate bunch of fans....

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

i keep seeing guys say we have the talent,the offense will click,theres only 4 games to go,how many more games will they need, the team as a whole sucks,from coaching on down,i agree we have a lot of injuries but so does everyone else,the good teams work through it.

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    Varg, I've been married 3 times.

What's that got to do with things?

A lot. I said a lot of things to those exes of mine that I said in anger that I didn't really mean. They did the same. Those words didn't cause the divorces, my lousy taste in wives (at that time) did.

Point this time is that we will all say something that we will probably want to forget at a later time. Just take anything being said with a grain of salt.

We're just a very passionate bunch of fans....
    Very true, I just wanna try to help out as much as I can to get people in a better mood, and try to think positively, even though its pretty much impossible to do right now!