yellow and blue Guest

Cuuuuuurtissss!!!

I miss you homie =(

prof22693 is offline Registered User

Re: Cuuuuuurtissss!!!

yea that would b sick if we had holt bruce curtis/bennet hall. Bennet has more size, Curtis has speed. But D. Hall is an improvement over Sean McDonald in both being a receiver and returner, so our receiving corp will be better.
    Last edited by prof22693; -06-02-2007 at 08:25 PM. Reason: whoops

itsguud is offline Registered User

I miss him too. I was yelling wildly at my friend whos a Phili fan the other night after many a drink about taking him from us... although it really wasn't his fault

JackieSlater is offline Registered User

Not the only one to miss the kid....

Unhappy Re: Cuuuuuurtissss!!!

yea i really wish he was here, but he will do well. talk about the lions and sean mcdonald, they just take every rams' player possible

smizzhfx Guest

Yeah, but the same can be said about us and Carolina and Miami.

yellow and blue Guest

Quote Originally Posted by smizzhfx View Post
    Yeah, but the same can be said about us and Carolina and Miami.
    Tack on KC to that list.

timsum1283 is offline Registered User

Curtis will be sick now in Phili. I hope he makes the Pro Bowl

mad martz is brainwashing them, we took three from miami just this year. kc works both ways they've taken many of our own, we have spoon and draft, not to many.

RamsSB99 is offline Registered User

Lets look at ages when the season starts and years of experience.
    Curtis - 29 years old 4 years experience. 25 year old rookie.
    Holt - 31 years old 9 years experience. IMO his career will be over well after Curtis is finished.
    Bennett - 29 years old 7 years experience.
    Bruce - 34 years old 14 years experience. Age less wonder looks to have two to three years left.

We have yet to see how Curtis can hold up as an everyday WR over the course of a season. Curtis is a speed guy and if he loses any of his speed he is done. Curtis is a good player but he needed to be a starter now because he is 29 and a speed guy. Bruce could be our starter for two or three years yet which would have made Curtis 32. Bennett is a bigger guy that dont rely on speed as much as he does his size. He will be able to go over the middle and take the pounding. Bennett has proven he is a good receiver and has been a #1 WR for Tennessee in 2004 he had 1247 yards and 11 TDs with 20 catches of 20 or more yards. Holt has only had 1 season with more TDs and last year Holt had 1188 yards which was more then Bennett but it does show those yards are pretty good. Bennett's carreer yards per reception is 14.8 to Holts 15. Bennett will never be Holt but he has proven to be a good receiver that can hold up to being a starting WR. Curtis has yet to prove any of this and if he loses his speed he is done. Nagging injuries through out the season affect the play of speed guys more then guys that rely on their size. We signed Bennet to a six year contract both he and Curtis will be 35 and if I had to project which would hold up and perform better by the time they are 35 for me it would be Bennett. I like Curtis a lot but I like our 1, 2, and 3 WRs better then Curtis and there is no way you can have a guy like Curtis as the 4th or competing with Bennett.

helorm341 Guest

I like Curtis alot but I think Bennett is the clear upgrade. He'll give Bulger a totally different threat then he had in curtis. Honestly, anything Curtis could do bruce/holt could do better. But Bennett is alot taller and stronger and will allow for alot more routes up the middle and will probably help spread the safties and corners out in cover Ds which will ultimately help bruce/holt/jackson/mcmichael. I think this was an awesome signing by the rams. If curtis would have signed for #3 money I would have loved to have had him back but he wanted to test the market. So be it, we have a better player.

well obviously theres no way he would stay as a fourth, but im just saying that would b sick. Bennet though has already proven himself as a starter.