Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Re: D. Hall washed up??

Somethings don't seem to change.........

Amongst those is that our special teams are in need of a boost. A Dante hall who gets anywhere near to his previous form will be a upgrade over what we've seen over the last 2-3 seasons. Any improvement in field position and scoring will be welcome.

Another is that it's amazing how quickly some people who follow the league seem to feel that it's okay to pronounce someone as 'finished' given a drop off in production oblivious to any context. A change of scenery could work wonders.

Form is temporary, class is permanent and if he manages to show flashes of it this season then it'll be more than we're used to and well worth a 5th rounder.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    If you'd like to review the entire study, complete with The Shredder's data, it can be found in "Talking Out of the Posterior Monthly," available at fine newstands everywhere.
    I got my copy

For those in the dark, you'll usually find it in with the farming magazines. Lot of bull**** there, too.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by The Shredder View Post
    Now you're just being a smartass. How do I know? It's because kickers kick to him. Punters punt to him. It's not like it was in 2003 where kickers and punters used to kick away from him.
    Not sure I follow you're comment here. You see, by definition, EVERY kicker/punter kicks/punts to EVERY KR/PR. That's what makes them KRs and PRs........they return kicks and punts. Chris Carr, Terrence McGee, Justin Miller, Terrence Wilkins, Josh Cribbs.......all of them near the top of the league in KR average AND total returns. Kevin Faulk, Devin Hester, PacMan Jones, Eddie Drummond, Mewelde Moore....all of them near the top of the league in PR average AND total returns.

Do kickers and punters not "fear" them either?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Ahmedrams81 is offline Registered User

Yes dante is washe dup. Punters puunt it to him now. Not like back in the day.

The Jesus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Shredder View Post
    Kickers aren't afraid of him anymore.

Have fun watching Dante juke left n right, followed by him running backwards in trying to avoid defenders because of the piss poor blocking STL has on special teams.
    I've watched Dante alot the past couple seasons and clearly he doesn't look the same, though the blocking he got recently wasn't near to what it was when Vermeil was the head coach. Maybe a change of scenary will be good for him, but the ST blocking in STL isn't exactly great either, so who knows. What I do know is that Dante is better than anything the Rams have had since Hakim, probably even better than him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12