Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

Re: Dallas Cowboys @ Saint Louis Rams / Predictions Please!

Cowboys have done what lately? Lost in the post season in the last two years? Yes they are the better team right now, but we know that. The funny thing is with all of the drama and injuries, your team is ripe for losing and we just did that to the Skins (not even a thank you I might add!). So rant all you want, the Rams have nothing to lose and everything to win, whereas your team has everything to lose and nothing to win....good luck!

"The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Bald_81 is offline Registered User

Last week's win was nice, but it doesn't leave me cautiously optimistic. Had we won more convincingly and our offense moved the ball more effectively I would have much more optimism for this game. However, I see Dallas moving the ball and staying conservative with the vet at the helm.

Dallas - 24
    St. Louis - 13

rebel13 is offline Registered User

Cowboys 41
    Rams 9
    Same old....

curleyski is offline Registered User

in order for us to win we have to score more than just field goals against this team. i like our chances if we were showing some progress in the redzone with td's but it needs to come together in a huge way TODAY. dallas has a beast in marion barber and he worries me the most. knucklhead T.O. will hopefully have his hissy fits today and drop a few crucial passes like he usually does and they can throw to the overated roy williams. there is no way this dude is worth that kind of money. i just hope we don't continue to lose to second string qbs and our o-line holds up. lets blitz and throw everything we have at this "americas team" even though i think the packers were americas team way before these guys! RAMS 28 THEM 20

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Witten_82 View Post
    Lol! You guys are gonna get a serious reality check, but I obviously can't overcome the homerism with a realist view so ill just sit back and let the teams show you. Just don't say I didn't tell you so when you guys have your hopes built up and they get stomped on by a superior team.
    Dallas has never been a superior team. They had to name themselves "America's Team" in an arrogant gesture that even the Steelers passed upon when approached by the league some years earlier.

Will the new stadium have cockroaches like Texass Stadium?

Do you remember the earthquake back in January in North Texas? It was caused by 90% of the Cowgirl fans jumping off of the bandwagon after the loss to the Giants.

Before any of you bring up the "5 rings", stick them up your butt. Your team hasn't even won a playoff game since 1998.

Your owner is a rustic version of Yoda from Arkansas...."retard freaking, he is".

Oh yeah, a prediction: The EJD will experience a 15 inch vacuum from Dallas sucking.

RAMS 19
    Dallass Cowgirls 12
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by alpharam View Post
    dallas has never been a superior team. They had to name themselves "america's team" in an arrogant gesture that even the steelers passed upon when approached by the league some years earlier.

Will the new stadium have cockroaches like texass stadium?

Do you remember the earthquake back in january in north texas? It was caused by 90% of the cowgirl fans jumping off of the bandwagon after the loss to the giants.

Before any of you bring up the "5 rings", stick them up your butt. Your team hasn't even won a playoff game since 1998.

Your owner is a rustic version of yoda from arkansas...."retard freaking, he is".

oh yeah, a prediction: The ejd will experience a 15 inch vacuum from dallas sucking.

Rams 19
    dallass cowgirls 12
    Brilliant!!! LOL & LMAO!! and it's all so true about DOLLASS!!!
    Last edited by dgr828; -10-19-2008 at 12:16 PM.

btimsah Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Americas Team View Post
    You guys do realize that the Cowboys have scored at least 24 points in every game this year? You think the Rams can hold them under that? I don't think so.

America's Team: 37
    St. Louis Rams: 16
    Epic Fail.

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Witten_82 View Post
    Lol! You guys are gonna get a serious reality check, but I obviously can't overcome the homerism with a realist view so ill just sit back and let the teams show you. Just don't say I didn't tell you so when you guys have your hopes built up and they get stomped on by a superior team.
    I'm kind of a geezer but doesn't LOL stand for "Laugh Out Loud" ?

Perhaps you meant "Lunch on my Lap"?

Crow's on the grill, boys. Step on up.

Maybe now you believe what I said about how bad injuries & a lack of leadership/dysfunctional regime can make even the best teams look.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123