Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    MACD is offline Registered User

Re: Danario Alexander

Well if DX (I like that name btw) has yet to be at total 100% his upside is tremendous. Wouldn't it be great to have all our receiving needs already taken care of?

We're way ahead of schedule, possibly, hopefully, apparently. Can't wait to have Clayton back in the mix....guessing that will be next year though. In the meantime, very important experience time between receivers and Bradford is happening in a competitive environment....GREAT.

BIG-BLUE is offline Registered User

Loved the play we got from DA today. The TD catch was one to admire for a long time.
    Not to say this kid does not have a future, but my question is can we keep him healthy?
    To say we don't need a wr out of next years draft is insane. None of our wr seem to be able to stay healthy, and correct me if I'm wrong that is one of the things Despags is looking for.
    Next year we draft a stud @wr have Avery, Clayton & Alexander back & all can stay healthy you have one helluva of a wr corp.

AND Amendola.....

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

And the Wild Card Gilyard...hey that has a certain ring to it..well it rhymes anyway..

Geesh, we will be stacked with a legit deep threat. I still wonder if Avery comes back with his 2.9 40 time, and DX with his Randy Moss imitation, if we aren't set now.

RockinRam is offline Registered User

A starting trio of Clayton, Alexander (if he continues to improve and stay healthy), and Avery sounds pretty good, with Amendola and Gibson rotating in and out.

Gilyard, idk what it is about him, but he looks lost out there.

peramoure is offline Registered User

Man you guys are crazy. Are we already talking about draft position and who are starting WR are going to be next year? Can we relish this win for an hour before moving on to 2011? Yeesh.

We're in the hunt! Lets talk about next week, not next year!

ram1906 is offline Registered User

Thinking the coaching staff may need to re-evaluate Nario's role...He played special teams (made one hell of a crack back block). your thoughts.... I see him rising above Gilyard and Dola as the number 2 with either of them in the slot

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk247 View Post
    Considering this guy was on the practice squad last week, and that he is only just coming back from his injury, his performance was far better than anyone could have expected.

He has the physical skill set to be an amazing WR. He just needs to stay healthy.
    And therein lies the truth. A healthy DX may turn into a beautiful Ram to see helping the offense win games.

AAA: Avery / Amendola / Alexander. Clayton. Gibson. Gilyard. Robinson.

TEs: Bajema. Fells. Hooman. Onobun.

Wow. Brothers, the Rams passing game has a "problem" and DX just might help in solving it.

AtlantaRamFan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RealRam View Post
    And therein lies the truth. A healthy DX may turn into a beautiful Ram to see helping the offense win games.

AAA: Avery / Amendola / Alexander. Clayton. Gibson. Gilyard. Robinson.

TEs: Bajema. Fells. Hooman. Onobun.

Wow. Brothers, the Rams passing game has a "problem" and DX just might help in solving it.
    What feels good reading this as a fan is that its hard not to see the TON of potential there. I know I know, we hear about potential all the time. But IF Onobun just taps into just some of his, and DX stays healthy...You throw in a top 2 round receive from this coming draft and all of a sudden it kinda makes me smile

RamFan876 is offline Registered User

His performance erased any of my thoughts involving Vincent Jackson. He did prove that a receiver of his size and speed can change games. If he stays healthy, I have good feelings about our offense for the rest of the year.

People would really be pumped if Bradford had looked his way on the next trip to the end zone. I believe he could have easily had two touchdowns. I only hope that a game like today can lead to a packed stadium. It gets loud in there right now. I would love to hear it with a full crowd.

C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ram1906 View Post
    Thinking the coaching staff may need to re-evaluate Nario's role...He played special teams (made one hell of a crack back block). your thoughts.... I see him rising above Gilyard and Dola as the number 2 with either of them in the slot
    I agree, the worst thing I can imagine is DX getting hurt on special teams.

No reason to have an "injury prone" guy with ridiculous potential getting hurt running down the field trying to tackle a guy, thats why we picked up Chauncey Washington!

C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan876 View Post
    His performance erased any of my thoughts involving Vincent Jackson. He did prove that a receiver of his size and speed can change games. If he stays healthy, I have good feelings about our offense for the rest of the year.

People would really be pumped if Bradford had looked his way on the next trip to the end zone. I believe he could have easily had two touchdowns. I only hope that a game like today can lead to a packed stadium. It gets loud in there right now. I would love to hear it with a full crowd.
    Not totally forgetting about VJ, but he should did put me at ease.
    Lets just say I won't be devastated when Tuesday rolls around and Jackson is still a Charger.

And I was ready to pull the trigger on signing DX to my fantasy team had Sam targeted him again... in fact, probably still gonna pick him up

The Dome was once one of the toughest places to play. Planning on going to another game later in the year, hopefully one with playoff implications, and the place better be nuts.

mcpeepants232003 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LARAM View Post
    If we win the NFC West, we'll at least be picking around #20......So we can probably forget about AJ Green anyway. It's to hard to estimate where we will be picking right now.
    we might be able to get Michael Floyd this year and he'd be a pretty decent draft pick. I really don't want to put all our chips on a guy like DA who has been injured so much. Obviously he's a great talent but usually injury prone players don't stop getting injured.

If we draft Floyd he and DA can compete for one spot and Clayton and Avery can compete for the other. Obviously Danny gets the slot position.

Legion is offline Registered User

Mr Danario.. I will be getting your Jersey...... just sayin I haven't been this excited over a Rams Rookie Receiver Since Mardy Gilyard

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast