Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fettmaster is offline Registered User

Danario Alexander?

Can someone please explain to me where this man was today?

Jockelite is offline Registered User

Re: Danario Alexander?

On the bench with the rest of the offence due to the constant 3 and outs.

SavageRam is offline Registered User

Running routes while Bradford was running for his life or lying on his back.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Fettmaster View Post
    Can someone please explain to me where this man was today?
    Really? You really think that his KNEE can hold on to a larger workload. I'll be thankful to even see him well at practice. The guy has gone through FIVE surgeries and coming off one after the Tampa game...

Quote Originally Posted by fliptalianstallion View Post
    Really? You really think that his KNEE can hold on to a larger workload. I'll be thankful to even see him well at practice. The guy has gone through FIVE surgeries and coming off one after the Tampa game...
    What? Did he not contribute in the San Diego game? What about the Denver game? If his KNEE is still a problem, why is he on the active roster? I thought DX himself said the KNEE was feeling great. I don't know where you are going with this...

Fortuninerhater is online now Registered User

I'd like to know where he's been since he was cleared to play. Seems to me, the gameplan never includes him even though he looks like a difference maker and the best receiver the Rams have when utilized.

hawaiianpunch is offline Registered User

Its called Shurmur not accounting for him as a difference maker. When CLEARLY he has been. Now teams are just like ok, the heavy target is amendola and steven jackson, lets key on those 2. Game over. Shumur predictability FTL.
    Last edited by hawaiianpunch; -12-19-2010 at 06:48 PM.

Bralidore(RAMMODE) is offline Registered User

It's actually called Bradford not getting enough time to throw and DX not getting open too often or plain not being targeted by Bradford. I was at the game at the ED today and saw every play. DX was getting covered fairly well and they always had help over the top. Bradford took shots but it was either incomplete, bobbled on the way down (that would have prevented a 3 and out yet again) or intercepted.

We gave him plays but for some amazing bewildering reason we never gave him jump balls. I can only guess its because they don't want all of his body weight falling on his knee but they never gave him a jump ball in the redzone, at least take the shot...

Had fun today but the Rams played an ugly game, particularly on offense. Bradford is in a funk and needs to find a way to get out of it for us to have a chance to sneak into an undeserving playoff slot.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Last week the Rams blamed his lack of involvement on "the flow of the game", so perhaps they'll use that excuse again for the offensive debaucle today.

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bralidore(RAMMODE) View Post
    It's actually called Bradford not getting enough time to throw and DX not getting open too often or plain not being targeted by Bradford. I was at the game at the ED today and saw every play. DX was getting covered fairly well and they always had help over the top. Bradford took shots but it was either incomplete, bobbled on the way down (that would have prevented a 3 and out yet again) or intercepted.

We gave him plays but for some amazing bewildering reason we never gave him jump balls. I can only guess its because they don't want all of his body weight falling on his knee but they never gave him a jump ball in the redzone, at least take the shot...

Had fun today but the Rams played an ugly game, particularly on offense. Bradford is in a funk and needs to find a way to get out of it for us to have a chance to sneak into an undeserving playoff slot.
    The question is Why is Bradford insuch a Funk? THIS is the NFL, you have to come with your A game. Bradford's game has been Stale for awhile now. One Expects more from a 1st round #1 pick in the Draft! Or maybe he's hit the Rookie wall. Bradford is bordering on bust with this fairly easy schedule the Rams have had this year!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

punahou is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    The question is Why is Bradford insuch a Funk? THIS is the NFL, you have to come with your A game. Bradford's game has been Stale for awhile now. One Expects more from a 1st round #1 pick in the Draft! Or maybe he's hit the Rookie wall. Bradford is bordering on bust with this fairly easy schedule the Rams have had this year!
    LOL! Your gonna get a lot of hate flames referring to Bradford in this manner, as many here feel that Bradford is the real deal.

Im still one of the few that still feel SUH + C Mcoy was the better scenario.

DA84 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    I think bust is taking it quite too far, especially considering that he is one of 3 rookies to ever throw for 3,000+ yards in their rookie season and set a rookie record for most attempts without being intercepted....

I saw on multiple plays that DX had good seperation, but it was obvious that he was 3rd or 4th in the progression and Sam did not have that kind of time. If you look at what his numbers now and multiply them as though he played a full season, they would look something like 44 catches for 772 yards and 4 touchdowns, that's a pretty darn good rookie season.....

Anyways, I hope to see DX in the coming weeks. We're won't win with that short dink 'n dunk passing game, and DX is really the only deep threat we have right now.
    Last edited by Nick; -12-20-2010 at 01:28 AM. Reason: That's a little too graphic for this site...

BrokenWing is offline Registered User

Why do you guys even respond to this guy?

Bralidore(RAMMODE) is offline Registered User

2 bad games in a row by a rookie and suddenly a QB asked lift a frnachise from satans kitchen and make a playoff run after missing a full year of football in college the year before, no game breakers receiving the ball, and piss poor protection is a bust suddenly?

??!@#$%^&*()

that sums up me reading that..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast