throwback week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ramendola16 is offline Registered User

Danario's Impact

I know it may just be coincidence, but the 3 games this year we have gotten Danario involved (SD, DEN, SF), our offense has seemed to flow better (not to mention we won those 3 games). Take today's game, for example. I believe he was targeted 7 times and caught 6 of them. On the pass that wasn't caught, he drew an interference call and put us in position for our first score. He took an 8 yard hook 12 more yards while dragging practically the entire ****** secondary on his back. He outran a corner to put us at the 3, leading to an eventual score. We see the stat sheets, but I don't think they tell the whole story. Aside from stretching the field, what exactly does this guy do that supercharges this offense as a whole?

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Re: Danario's Impact

All our Receivers now, needs way more targets. All are capable legit NFL WRs! DX, Gibby, Robbie and Danny Boy, not to mention Hells Fells and Hooman when his healthy.
    Lets let Sam open it up and trust these guys! All has had a Deep Impact on this team.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

I can't believe how right you are and how much he impacts this offense. He stretches the field, and creates some matchup problems, because not only is he 6'4 but damn he is hard to take down...he takes those 4 yard slants and turns them into 12 yard first downs. He is going to be a special player.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Heart, desire, effort, explosiveness and skill. This kid has it all as well as an attitude that says "I won't be denied" and that special ability to get it done. Classic example of what the "Just do it" phrase is all about. He is quickly climbing the list of my favorite Rams.

Keenum is offline Registered User

The only thing that can stop Alexander from turning in to a stud WR is his health. If he remains healthy I fully expect him to be one of the top WRs in the NFL before too long!

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Keenum View Post
    The only thing that can stop Alexander from turning in to a stud WR is his health. If he remains healthy I fully expect him to be one of the top WRs in the NFL before too long!
    You got that right, K.

DX is out there to prove himself to the NFL world and to justify the Rams faith in accepting him after all that talk about his left knee -- still a concern, a point of scrutiny, health wise. So far, so good; knock on wood.

I sure am rooting for this youngster and hope that he continues to develop his WR talent and confidence. There is presently a great opportunity to form a good-to-excellent Rams receiver corps along with Amendola, Gibson, et al, and DX is in a perfect position to prosper and help the offense big time. Indeed, to be an impact player.

39thebeast is offline Registered User

I put the team on my back doe

DX is a beast if Bradford and him can consistently connect on those deep balls the offense is completely different. Remember DX was a late addition with more experience with Bradford under his belt and some added weapons he could have a great year next year

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

The only thing that will stop Alexander being a good NFL WR will be his knee. With that in mind, i propose the Rams team up with top scientists to give him a bionic left knee, something indestructible that won't affect his range of movement. Its not like he has much of his real left knee left anyway.

Ramendola16 is offline Registered User

I'm hoping that we start moving him around a little bit more. With some motions or special formations, we might get a linebacker on this guy. That'd be scary.

On a side note, I can't wait to see him throw up his "X" dance on primetime!

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

DX's main attribute's are his size and the ability to locate the ball in the air.
    We must use him even more in Seattle, especially when everyone's covered. When in doubt, air it out to the DX missile. Gibson is showing signs that he just might break one, lets hope its this week in Seattle.
    Let's not forget how awful the ***** secondary is though.

TylerBishop is offline Registered User

He needs a ton of rehab in the off-season to make that knee strong

live4ramin is offline Registered User

Then add some Clayton, and POW!
    "The horror"

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

DX is the ONLY WR on the Rams who is capable of getting behind the defense on the long pass. When he's in the game, it impacts the way the defense must play, particularly the safeties.

Hopefully, he'll be on the field for the bulk of next week's showdown.

hawaiianpunch is offline Registered User

They didn't go to him last week for some odd reason and he was cleared to play, they passed to him 1 time. That probably changed when the numb skull Shurmur thought to himself hey! maybe DX is awesome lets go to him! Oh boy shurmur you silly fool. People were asking last week where he was? Well there is your answer why our offense wasn't as productive last week. No DX, No open passes underneath.

San Diego Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    All our Receivers now, needs way more targets. All are capable legit NFL WRs! DX, Gibby, Robbie and Danny Boy, not to mention Hells Fells and Hooman when his healthy.
    Lets let Sam open it up and trust these guys! All has had a Deep Impact on this team.
    Damn do you have nicknames for everyone?? Hahaha how about names for our defense

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast