Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Danny Amendola: Injury "prone"?

berg8309 is offline Registered User

Re: Danny Amendola: Injury "prone"?

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    I apologize; I did not completely answer your question.

1. You gather correctly that none of Amendola's past injuries are a problem for me.

2. I'd be fine with a 5-year "proper" money deal for DA. I think yesterday's Hartline deal is a good gauge. It is at best a ceiling. But I would hesitate to even approach that amount on the top end. Four year, $22M is right around where I would be comfortable, give or take. Five year, $27M would be okay as well.
    In that case, I probably wouldn't mind that contract either. I was thinking something in the 7-8mil + range, which would be a bit rich for my blood over that period of time.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by berg8309 View Post
    In that case, I probably wouldn't mind that contract either. I was thinking something in the 7-8mil + range, which would be a bit rich for my blood over that period of time.
    I agree. I think in Rams' current economic situation a 4 year at $30M or 5 year at $35 would be enough for me to start singing Thanks For The Memories.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    Snead is also smart enough to know that anyone using the term "injury prone" in relation to Danny Amendola is in a foolish position reserved for the flat earth society.
    LMAO now that's just priceless there HUB!!!

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by VegasRam View Post
    And in Hub's, (and AV's) case, you cannot out-fact or out logic them - trust me, I've tried.
    Yes, I'd say you are correct in Hub's case.

Years ago Hub and I were having a discussion and Hub did not have his facts straight. I posted the correct facts and Hub promptly deleted the post.

As near as I could tell he thought I was facting with him and deleting my post was his way of telling me to fact off because he was in no mood to be facted with.

Yodude likes this.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    Yes, I'd say you are correct in Hub's case.

Years ago Hub and I were having a discussion and Hub did not have his facts straight. I posted the correct facts and Hub promptly deleted the post.

As near as I could tell he thought I was facting with him and deleting my post was his way of telling me to fact off because he was in no mood to be facted with.

Ferter's imagination does tend to get the best of him.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234