Avenger, you will understand...

This is for the Rams:

Guys, I know you play hard. I know things don't always go as planned, but seriously, you are realy making it hard on me.

After all, this is my first year writing the BOSH.

If you don't know what the BOSH is, look it up. It's a continuing story based upon you guys, as well as the Clan.

Covering the Clan is easy. Writing about you guys gets to be difficult, especially when you don't give your best effort.

I had faith when we were down by 14, I knew we could win.

Apparently, you decided to make my next week difficult. OK, I can understand, you thought you didn't have a chance. Well, guys, even when the 4th quarter started, we fans knew you could come back, tie the game, send it into overtime, and eventually win.

Now, I have to come up with a story to cover inadequacies you showed during this game.

Would any of the St. Louis Rams wish to volunteer to help me out while I try to come up with a story for this coming week?

I'm serious, guys, if any of the Rams wish to help me find inspiration, contact me at ramsfansam@sbcglobal.net. I really need some help here, guys...otherwise, the next chapter may not turn out like I want it to....