Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: The day Sherman's behavior becomes the norm, is the day I get a new hobby.

Rambos is offline Registered User

Re: The day Sherman's behavior becomes the norm, is the day I get a new hobby.

Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports

Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman held a press conference on Wednesday afternoon in which he addressed issues stemming from the interview he gave Fox’s Erin Andrews immediately following the NFC Championship game, an interview in which he loudly called out ***** wide receiver Michael Crabtree as a “sorry receiver.”

In the press conference, Sherman said he was sorry the interview had taken attention away from his teammates, but he also said he didn’t believe the response to it was warranted, especially people who labeled him a “thug” after the interview. He also said he believed “thug” is now an “accepted way of calling somebody the n word.”

He needs to stop while he's way behind.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post

Exactly. STOP before the foot-in-the-mouth becomes permanent!

citr92 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports

Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman held a press conference on Wednesday afternoon in which he addressed issues stemming from the interview he gave Fox’s Erin Andrews immediately following the NFC Championship game, an interview in which he loudly called out ***** wide receiver Michael Crabtree as a “sorry receiver.”

In the press conference, Sherman said he was sorry the interview had taken attention away from his teammates, but he also said he didn’t believe the response to it was warranted, especially people who labeled him a “thug” after the interview. He also said he believed “thug” is now an “accepted way of calling somebody the n word.”

to that i say...no richard sherman...no...

citr92 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by evil disco man View Post
    I do, but I don't. First of all, I think it's dumb to interview players immediately after an intense game and expect anything different. They're still in the heat of the moment. Players should not be held to the standard of politicians.

Everyone complains about canned interviews and boring PR-friendly responses. So, to me, it's refreshing and funny to see something off-the-cuff like Sherman did.

EDIT: and anything he said afterward was pure PR BS, the same thing we all complain about.
    goes to stanford...but doesn't think before he speaks....

ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User

I've stayed out of this until now.
    The race card being thrown got me going, but I can't quite yet formulate my response in a way that I care to post it yet.

But cannot figure out how to delete it either...
    Last edited by ramsanddodgers; -01-23-2014 at 03:30 AM.
    live4ramin likes this.
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

demiurge is offline Registered User

Thug is now the way to call people the n-word?

I had no idea there were so many black people in hockey. The term thug there is used constantly to refer to enforcers.

Legend in his own mind, this one.
    laram0 likes this.

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

Maybe he'd prefer the word "ass****", because that's a more accurate description of who he is.

You can be intense and emotional and still be classy. It really isn't a difficult concept to understand.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

He also said he believed “thug” is now an “accepted way of calling somebody the n word.”
    So.....thug = n-word

Well according to a very recent story out of Miami.......Incognito = thug.

Therefore.....Incognito = n-word.

Hmmm, this just got interesting.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

He also said he believed “thug” is now an “accepted way of calling somebody the n word.”

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

Let's play...

FIND THE THUG!

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Let's play...

FIND THE THUG!

I'm going with the Sleestak on the right.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

macrammer is offline Registered User

hmmm.....I prefer the term punk a**....and each time he opens his mouth, he lives up to the term

Is it true that he just landed the role of Sher-Nuff in the remake of "The Last Dragon," or did I just make that up?

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Is it true that he just landed the role of Sher-Nuff in the remake of "The Last Dragon," or did I just make that up?
    Who da master?!

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    Who da master?!
    Greatest bad movie ever!
    thoey likes this.