Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Dear Bradford Bashers...

RealRam is online now Registered User

Re: Dear Bradford Bashers...

Quote Originally Posted by PARamfan View Post
    ...[QB] Criticism may be warranted. I'm like you a long time RAMS fan who wants Sam and all the rest of the Rams to be better and make the playoffs. I know there is no way we can do better than Sam as far as FA or draft and he will be our QB next year. I just want him to play better as that will make the RAMS better as a whole. I think if you ask him as a professional he would also say he would like to play better next year. I'm just saying quit the finger pointing the o-line and reciever play was much better and the ultimate player on the field is the QB. He gets better we'll all be happy next year.
    Fair enough. Good play, good post -- and no bashing anywhere!

2013: The Year of the Ram QB.
    PARamfan likes this.

PARamfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    You can't keep blaming everyone BUT the QB for losing seasons.

If the ST kick the FG before the clock expires in the first 9ers game would we have won?

If the defense stops the Lions on the last drive of the game would we have won?

If the ST did not fumble a kick off in Miami and GZ did on go 2/5 would we have won?

My point is that to say Sam is the reason we don't have a winning record is laughable.

Sure Sam could play better no one has said he can't. But to say he is the reason that we are under .500, really. I say he did enough to be over .500.
    Ummm ...... Where did I say SAM was the reason we don't have a winning record. I said quit blaming EVERYONE BESIDES the QB it's SO different.It's really a whole team thing.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    I'm pretty sure Av has left the building on this issue. Nice try though.
    In other words he took his ball and went home.

Rambos is offline Registered User

Ummm ...... Where did I say SAM was the reason we don't have a winning record. I said quit blaming EVERYONE BESIDES the QB it's SO different.It's really a whole team thing.
    EVERYONE BESIDES the QB.... You want Av to stop blaming every and what blame the QB? Put so blame on the QB for not having a winning record?

Sam did enough to have a winning record IMO.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

No, people can still play with the ball.
    UK Ramfan 83 and Ramendola16 like this.

EVERYONE BESIDES the QB.... You want Av to stop blaming every and what blame the QB? Put so blame on the QB for not having a winning record?

Sam did enough to have a winning record IMO.
    Ok forget it

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

I have no right to tell anyone what to post, but I really think we ought to refrain from future Bradford posts that merely rehash the same themes that have been done to death over the past couple of years. His statistics speak for themselves, and the opinions expressed by both his supporters and his detractors won't change anytime soon. I've been a fan since the late 70's, and I can give you a roll call of lousy or below average QBs we've had - Pat Haden, Dieter Brock, Jeff Kemp, Tony Banks, Chris Miller, Steve Dils, et. al. We can win with Bradford. And if you look at 15-20 other teams in football and what they trot out there behind center every Sunday, you'd see I'm talking sense.
    Last edited by NJ Ramsfan1; -12-30-2012 at 11:53 PM.
    Rambos and PARamfan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Ramsfan1 View Post
    I have no right to tell anyone what to post, but I really think we ought to refrain from future Bradford posts that merely rehash the same themes that have been done to death over the past couple of years. His statistics speak for themselves, and the opinions expressed by both his supporters and his detractors won't change anytime soon. I've been a since the late 70's, and I give you a roll call of lousy or below average QBs we've had - Pat Haden, Dieter Brock, Jeff Kemp, Tony Banks, Chris Miller, Steve Dils, et. al. We can win with Bradford. And if you look at 15-20 other teams in football and what they trot out there behind center every Sunday, you'd see I'm talking sense.
    I've seen all these Qbs as well and believe Sam can be one of the greats and we can win with him. He has to play better is all that I have said. If anyone disagrees with that they have blinders on.
    LA Rammer likes this.

citr92 is offline Registered User

also, i look at the raiders and cardinals...and am GLAD AS HELL to be with bradford and his backups than all their starters, although to be fair, palmer was good before he was injured, well, i do think he's meh now, as in not as bad as everyone says he is..he IS with the raiders after all

anyway

hoping bradford learned a lot this season, and improves vastly over the season
    Last edited by citr92; -12-30-2012 at 11:29 PM.

Fortuninerhater is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    I will be damned if I'm going to spend the next eight months responding to your nonsense.

Sam is not perfect by any means, but he is improving, and should continue to progress as the talent around him improves.

The bottom line is that there is no argument to be had here. Sam's supporters have already won, because Jeff Fisher agrees with us. Deal with it.

So... if you want to talk free agency or the draft, I'm your man.

If you want to whine about the QB situation... have fun wasting your time.
    Sounds like the argument of a child.

You haven't won jack because if he doesn't improve we all suffer as Ram fans.

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

I was looking for a way to describe it, sounds about right.

I am still trying to decide what a "Basher" is by definition though...guess I got 8 months to figure it out.
    macrammer and PARamfan like this.
    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

TorontoRam is offline Registered User

In football parlance it was an INT, I believe! Kinda reminds me of Romo's botched FG hold several years ago when it cost the Cowgirls the game.

TorontoRam is offline Registered User

Watching RGIII at the moment. Watched Luck this afternoon also. Watched Kapernick dismantle the Gridbirds too. They're rookies. They shouldn't be playing better than Bradford, IMO. They're rookies. They're in new systems (for them) with new OCs. I think that many of Bradford's weapons are vastly under-rated. That's all that some of the mythical 'us' are saying. So, with all due respect, I'll post what I'm thinking and be more than comfortable if someone(s) disagree with me, and respect their opinions in the process.
    PARamfan likes this.

Rambos is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoRam View Post
    Watching RGIII at the moment. Watched Luck this afternoon also. Watched Kapernick dismantle the Gridbirds too. They're rookies. They shouldn't be playing better than Bradford, IMO. They're rookies. They're in new systems (for them) with new OCs. I think that many of Bradford's weapons are vastly under-rated. That's all that some of the mythical 'us' are saying. So, with all due respect, I'll post what I'm thinking and be more than comfortable if someone(s) disagree with me, and respect their opinions in the process.
    Watching RGIII has 100 yards late in the 4th... Morris has 172 rushing and two TDs. RG3 not exactly killing it in this game.

Watching RGIII has 100 yards late in the 4th... Morris has 172 rushing and two TDs. RG3 not exactly killing it in this game.
    His TEAM is winning and therefore probably making the playoffs. It's KINDA what most of us want for the RAMS.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast