throwback week

woody4cards Guest

december 30th...just around the corner

well as i said early in the week , the rams played just as i thought they would...with nothing to lose and they gave it all they had

but please do not blame the refs

and whats up with this site? ramsfansam comes to our site and invites us to post here , then i get a thread closed for what!!!!! you guys can talk all the smack you want but i get a thread closed!!!!!

talk about unfair officiating!!!

mark my words ... on 12-30 we will be looking towards the playoffs, the rams will be playing the spoiler role and positioning for the #1 pick!!!

i have no doubt that you will however get a win between now and week 16!!!

blood85 Guest

Re: december 30th...just around the corner

Read my other post Woody, I for one am a diehard, you guys outplayed us.End of story.

blood85 Guest

I blame everyone except the refs.

blood85 Guest

If anything, I blame the dummy who "kicked" the ball right before the half and gave Warner&Co another shot. Even so, the cards deserve the win, I can accept the fact that we are a horrible team.

blood85 Guest

What a moronic,mental breakdown that was.

woody4cards Guest

blood - i dont know if the cards outplayed the rams.. i thought it was even.... but the cards did what they have always had a problem doing... closing out a game with the run game!!! i was glad to see we threw the ball on 3rd down...... we lost the 49er game because we refused tro throw it on 3rd and 10 in the last 2 minutes!!!

AlphaRam Guest

While I do blame the refs for a number of questionable, if not incorrect calls, we still had opportunity to win the game. However, we didn't.

12/30 is a long time away - not that I would wish it, but what if Warner gets hurt? Leinart will be out for a minimum of 6 weeks - depending upon the severity of the break. If Edge gets hurt, that would be a big blow, also. I'd wait and see if I were you - an 0-5 team put 31 points on your team.

Goatherder Guest

It was an ugly game all around. The Rams were just slightly uglier than the Cards today.

I did notice your empty stadium late in the fourth quarter. Sad your fans didn't get to see an exciting finish to the game.