Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By C-Mob 71
  • 1 Post By gap
  • 1 Post By Rambos

Thread: Deon Grant, Jacquian Williams Flop: Giants Players Fake Injuries Against Rams

Rambos is online now Registered User

Deon Grant, Jacquian Williams Flop: Giants Players Fake Injuries Against Rams

In the red zone we where going no huddle and this is what the Giants did to stop that drive. I did notice at the end of the game Spags did not look at Coughlin when they shook hands Spags kind of blew him off and I think this is why.

richtree is offline Registered User

Re: Deon Grant, Jacquian Williams Flop: Giants Players Fake Injuries Against Rams

Yeah, it is obvious that the sideline called in the "fake the injury" play because one guy goes down then gets back up and someone else goes down...

This should be a direct fine to the coaches pay check and he should be suspended 2 games...

C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

Re: Deon Grant, Jacquian Williams Flop: Giants Players Fake Injuries Against Rams

I thought it was clever as I was watching he game, but then when I saw they did it after the play, AFTER the play, I was upset. How low can you get, was that a soccer game I was watching???

The referees need to use rational judgment on a play like that. Should have cost the Gnats a timeout or a defensive delay of game. Had they remained on the ground after getting pushed down or falling during the play is one thing, but to flop in the midst of your huddle? Come on MAN!
    ZiaRam likes this.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Should be flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct but there have been many cases like this before such as Mangini faking an injury during the Browns-Lions game two years ago. I'm pretty sure Spags lost a lot of respect to Coughlin after pulling that stunt seeing that he didn't shake his hand after the game.

gap
    gap is offline Registered User

This should be an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. It is after all, unsportsmanlike.

gap
    lordwhttgr likes this.

Richbert88 is offline Registered User

What were they doing? Don't they know that the Rams suck are are so inept. This is something you do to New England when Brady is slicing your defense up. Did they forget who they were playing? Absolutely bush league. The Rams don't warrant this kind of tactic. Just ask a Ram fan today. Over the top!!

<snort>
    Semper Fi!

Rambos is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Richbert88 View Post
    What were they doing? Don't they know that the Rams suck are are so inept. This is something you do to New England when Brady is slicing your defense up. Did they forget who they were playing? Absolutely bush league. The Rams don't warrant this kind of tactic. Just ask a Ram fan today. Over the top!!

<snort>
    Spags was asked about it today he said he did not want to go there and they will send something to the league.

Needs to be a rule change for sure.
    hawaiianpunch likes this.

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

What you talking about? these guys are obviously hurt... didn't they get karted off with neck braces and all?

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

It would have been a smart play, if two of them didn't do it, and if one of them didnt get up right away after realising someone else is doing it!