Curly Horns is offline Registered User

It Did Not Take Long

Great Game by the Rams. Execution in all phases. Not much at all to be critical about this week. The offense played very well. Good job by the guys up front. Bulger, Jackson, Avery, Holt all had a solid game.

Defense held the cowboys in check for the entire game after the opening TD drive by the cowboys. I'm still uncertain that barber got in on that 3rd down leap.

Can't say enough about the BIGGEST change of all, the firing of linehan and promotion of Haslett; which has worked wonders. Despite the inept stranglehold that linehan had on this Rams team, Haslett has turned it around in a hurry. Further proof that linehan should have been fired at the end of last season.

Great job Haslett and staff!!!

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Re: It Did Not Take Long

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    Great Game by the Rams. Execution in all phases. Not much at all to be critical about this week. The offense played very well. Good job by the guys up front. Bulger, Jackson, Avery, Holt all had a solid game.

Defense held the cowboys in check for the entire game after the opening TD drive by the cowboys. I'm still uncertain that barber got in on that 3rd down leap.

Can't say enough about the BIGGEST change of all, the firing of linehan and promotion of Haslett; which has worked wonders. Despite the inept stranglehold that linehan had on this Rams team, Haslett has turned it around in a hurry. Further proof that linehan should have been fired at the end of last season.

I was also questioning that leap. I was almost certain Barber did not get that TD, but oh well, RAMS WIN!!

And how bout Josh Brown the stud PUNTER.

gap Guest

I didn't get home in time to see the 1st dallas drive. One of the replays that they showed (might not have been this game), the RB touched the ground with his knee before he leap over the pile. I'd have to run through the recording to see what that was about, but not really something to spend my time on. If it was what you are talking about, then the RAMS beat the CGirls by an additional 4 points.

gap

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RockinRam View Post
    I was also questioning that leap. I was almost certain Barber did not get that TD, but oh well, RAMS WIN!!
    I've got to see the tape on the Barber TD! Could the Rams Have challenged there? I say he didn't get in!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

gap Guest

I'm looking for it, but it was mid-game somewhere, when they showed a scoring summary. My recoring starts when the RAMS started their first offensive drive.

gap

general counsel is offline Registered User

When a leader or manager loses the respect of his players or employees, he is not going to be effective. Any idiot could see at the end of last season that the team did not respect Loserhan. It doesnt mean that employees need to like a manager, but they do need to respect him. When holt and bulger were rolling their eyes at linehan on the sideline last year, you had to know that the odds of the guy surviving were remote in the extreme.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

gap Guest

I found the replay. It was at the end of the first qtr. It was a good call by the officials. He came down the other side of the pile, past the goal line. What I thought was a down knee was another game, as this replay clearly shows him approaching the pile from his feet, and going over the pile.

gap

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post

The change has happened so suddenly. It is unbelievable to me. I have been part of SLOP for a long time, but I never thought that he was Linehan was this big a problem for the RAMS. I hope these kind of games continue. They are a lot of fun to watch now.

Great job coaching staff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]