Thread: The Difference?

thermobee is offline Registered User

The Difference?

First of all I wanted to say that we played a heck of a game, that shouldve entertained all of the rams fans. I was watching the whole game on justin.tv and I hated how cocky the Aints fans were, even though they never dominated or really showed they were much better in THIS particular game. Anyway, its easy to see how we couldve won that game. No int in the endzone by Bulger, couldve given us at least a field goal and no return on the kickoff = Win for the rams lol.

Dont get me wrong I think Bulger played a great game and I am not a Bulger basher.

PS How about our new wide receiver?

Trevor is offline Registered User

Re: The Difference?

Brandon gibson for president!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Brandon gibson for president!!!
    Haha lets not go quiet that far yet, but I have a feeling he might be starting opposite Avery, if Burton is out for the next couple of games.

MikeD is offline Registered User

GG Rams, very impressive! When Bulger fights like that (he's had games where he was not as passionate) good things happen! Keep up the moral and keep on FIGHTING!!! GG... Rams... GG!

I think more than a few of the games remaining this season will come down to the last 2 minutes, so we should skill-up a bit more on the 2-minute drill. Also, why are most less than 7 second plays drawn up as a JUMP BALL play? Why not have some one do an in or out around the 5-10 and put it on the person who catches it to fight for the yards? Lateral movement will expose the coverage and possibly make it better for the person who catches the ball. Just a thought...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeD View Post
    GG Rams, very impressive! When Bulger fights like that (he's had games where he was not as passionate) good things happen! Keep up the moral and keep on FIGHTING!!! GG... Rams... GG!

I think more than a few of the games remaining this season will come down to the last 2 minutes, so we should skill-up a bit more on the 2-minute drill. Also, why are most less than 7 second plays drawn up as a JUMP BALL play? Why not have some one do an in or out around the 5-10 and put it on the person who catches it to fight for the yards? Lateral movement will expose the coverage and possibly make it better for the person who catches the ball. Just a thought...
    Ive asked myself that question as well and I cant find the answer. My guess would be that as a team needs a score the receivers naturally run deeper routes towards the endzone and they just bunch up in there lol