Thread: Disgusting

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

Disgusting

I'm am uterlly disgusted with this team. I'm sick of the way this team is playing. The playcalling is horrilble. Sorry to you St. Louis fans, Georgia is up to her old ways agian. Looks to me like she's tyring to make a move back to L.A. And I for one am disgusted with this. I would love to have the Rams back in L.A. but not this way. The front office to the coaching staff is completely horrible. How do waste such a talented team. We have arguably the best Reciever in the NFL, and his talented is being wasted. One the best QBs, and his career get cuts shorter and shorter with each wack play called. A great RB. I could go on.

I'm tired of watching these subpar coaches. I'm beginning to think that Martz wasn't so bad after all. At least with him the team played competively. He just had horrible game mgmt skills. Linehan plain can't coach. They've had more that a few opportunities to out score the Cardinals. But thier scared playcalling is horrible.

I don't wanna hear any fans tell me to be patient or chill. I've been a fan since 75, yeah since I've been 5 years old. I think this has to be the most pathetic team I've ever seen. Completely pathetic. I don't wanna hear about injuries, we should not be loosing to the Cardinals. Not at home. They a weak offensive and defensive line, yet they're running on us like they are the Patriots. And getting to our QB like they're Bears.

pdawg is offline Registered User

Re: Disgusting

I too have been a fan since I was 5, and this is one of the worst performances in a long time. They don't look capable of winning another game this season. All this talent, and unable to compete? getting blown out by a 2-9 team? Incomprehensible.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jjigga3000 View Post
    I think this has to be the most pathetic team I've ever seen. Completely pathetic.
    Did you happen to be in a coma in the 90s? Now that was pathetic.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

Spiderwolf is offline Registered User

*****One the best QBs, and his career get cuts shorter and shorter with each wack play called.*****

I dont see that. Ever since we got rid of Warner and Bulger took over this tean has stunk! Bulger may have decent stats game ina nd game out but he is NOT a winning Quarterback!

I donít see what this has to do with Warner .... but here goes ......
    neither is Warner, he is a bench warmer these days.
    Nuff said, back to Ram football.
    This time out was sponsored by .... read the rules dude.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderwolf View Post
    *****One the best QBs, and his career get cuts shorter and shorter with each wack play called.*****

I dont see that. Ever since we got rid of Warner and Bulger took over this tean has stunk! Bulger may have decent stats game ina nd game out but he is NOT a winning Quarterback!
    right or wrong, you dont want to go there with this group on that subject.

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Let it go man, warner and martz are gone. Warner is on the bench and martzs' current team is in last place. Martz and Warner got all the credit for 99 SB, then vermeil left and that was it. Martz took over and unfortunately warner lost his touch after the 01 SB loss. Look to the future and not the past.....let it go.

With their instant success during the SB year there was nowhere else to go but down, and down they did.

With our new everthing team this year its obvious that there is lots of work to be done. And surely in the comming years we'll see if Linehan does put together a winning combination. His trading and drafting during the offseason showed that he is willing to do what it takes to bring the team around. But one offseason doesnt make a new coach a genius....Unless your Martz in 2000 and just took over the head coaching spot of the reigning Sb champs!!! He still could'nt win with the SB talent he inherited. And over the years, his QB got banged up because of his playcalling and lack of drafting legitimate OL, which was rediculous for his pass happy system. We should've gotten 3 SB wins with that team, but we sat aside and watched the pats bask in their glory. Martz is where he needs to be but the warner story should have been written with a happier ending. But Warner's moved on, and so should this silly subject.

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Guam rammer View Post
    Let it go man, warner and martz are gone. Warner is on the bench and martzs' current team is in last place. Martz and Warner got all the credit for 99 SB, then vermeil left and that was it. Martz took over and unfortunately warner lost his touch after the 01 SB loss. Look to the future and not the past.....let it go.

With their instant success during the SB year there was nowhere else to go but down, and down they did.

With our new everthing team this year its obvious that there is lots of work to be done. And surely in the comming years we'll see if Linehan does put together a winning combination. His trading and drafting during the offseason showed that he is willing to do what it takes to bring the team around. But one offseason doesnt make a new coach a genius....Unless your Martz in 2000 and just took over the head coaching spot of the reigning Sb champs!!! He still could'nt win with the SB talent he inherited. And over the years, his QB got banged up because of his playcalling and lack of drafting legitimate OL, which was rediculous for his pass happy system. We should've gotten 3 SB wins with that team, but we sat aside and watched the pats bask in their glory. Martz is where he needs to be but the warner story should have been written with a happier ending. But Warner's moved on, and so should this silly subject.
    I didn't mention Warner, go reread the post. And at this point who would you rather have Martz and his crazy playcalling. OR Linehan and his non taking a chance coaching style. Unless you've been a fan as long as I have you have no right to comment. Also to the other poster yes the 90's was horrilbe and also during the same time Georgia moved. Which is what I hopes she's not trying to do now.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jjigga3000 View Post
    Unless you've been a fan as long as I have you have no right to comment.
    Actually anyone who comes here has the right to comment. Now whether the comments are quality comments or not, well that's a different story.

Just because you may have been a fan longer than Guam rammer doesn't mean he has no right to comment.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

guys, just agree to disagree. We're all a bit touchy right now.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

To put this in a nutshell...When the Rams do bad it seems as if the whole team has a melt down, can the Clan at least remain stable? That's all I'm going to say, I am disgusted with the team right now, we all are, but there's no need to start getting personal. Make your points and leave it at that, lets not be harsh.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Spiderwolf is offline Registered User

I did not mean to upset anyone, and I agree Warner is in the past. I just used Warner as a time frame. It was after Bulger took over that this team went down hill. And Bulger does put up good stats, no question, but he just cannot win. Obviuosly our defense stinks, but this team should put up a lot of points every game with the offense we have. Without a defense, we NEED to put up a lot of points and Bulget has failed at that. Theres no excuse with the talent on this team!

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

i dont see how people can say Bulger isnt a winning QB when there are obviously other areas at fault. With the defense and OL as they are, i cant see how any blame can be levelled at Bulger

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by tomahawk247 View Post
    i dont see how people can say Bulger isnt a winning QB when there are obviously other areas at fault. With the defense and OL as they are, i cant see how any blame can be levelled at Bulger
    Yeah, I think that spiderwolf (whatever your name is lol) would have a stronger point about Bulger if he had a better team. There's no excuse to not win when you got a defense like Denver's. If we had that kind of defense, a better offensive line, and a solid Special Teams, then you could say well Bulger isn't a winner. But, I don't think many QBs can even pull off what Bulger does with the team he's with. The only thing thats sad is we're not seeing his true potential because of the rest of the team's lack of motivation.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Aries51 is offline Registered User

I dont see how we can put the blame on Bulger for the Rams demise.Geez,Michael Vick would have a hard time avoiding a sack with this offensive line we have.Lets not kick Bulger to the curb.I guarantee,if you put Bulger in at QB behind ,lets say, the Patriots OL, he would excell.Bulger would also be steller in San Diego's offensive scheme.All I'm saying is that Bulger is the least of our problem right now.We are still suffering a hangover from Martz's gift of drafting talented,yet mentally unstable players.Martz had an appetite for the Lunatic Fringe and the team is still paying for it.
    ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!