Thread: Dl...........

Richbert88 is offline Registered User

Dl...........

I figured Harris to be depth here. So much for that.

I see Victor, Long, Carriker, Little, Hall, Ryan, Moore, Burton, Scott and some others.............

Long, Carriker, Little, Victor, Ryan, Hall are solid bets to make the roster.

The question is, how many DLmen make the roster and who will they be, now? Who have I overlooked?

Let discuss this.

Semper Fi!

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Re: Dl...........

DT's 3: Carriker, Ryan, and Scott

DE's 5: Little, Long, Adeyanju, Hall, Moore

Long, Hall and Vic are potential 3rd down tackles with Carriker. Also there's potential of picking up someone during training camp cuts as well for a 4th DT spot.

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

I think Ian Campbell is a sleeper to make the DE rotation. The more I read about him, the more intrigued I am. He had a stellar junior season then got used more as a LB as a senior so the sack numbers dropped off. There's a little glint of Little there with a dash of Wistrom. Add a good dose of Spags & we might have something.

Richbert88 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Azul e Oro View Post
    I think Ian Campbell is a sleeper to make the DE rotation. The more I read about him, the more intrigued I am. He had a stellar junior season then got used more as a LB as a senior so the sack numbers dropped off. There's a little glint of Little there with a dash of Wistrom. Add a good dose of Spags & we might have something.
    He's a guy I was trying to remember earlier Azul. I think he deserves a bit of focus during training camp. I've read, and should probably post them, some scouting reports on him. He's got potential in my opinion.
    Semper Fi!

mdram is offline Registered User

what is the status with wonton. I know I have his name wrong but you know whom I am talking about. The kid suspended for pot from lsu

39thebeast is offline Registered User

9 DTs we are yet to see our 4th DT

ManofGod is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mdram View Post
    what is the status with wonton. I know I have his name wrong but you know whom I am talking about. The kid suspended for pot from lsu
    Its wroten, and I've been trying to find out about him as well I guess I need to ask that guy that does Ram updates weekkly.

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

There is some question how the "D" will shuffleout, training camp and preseason ought to solve that mystry. Though I wonder how is the depth of their talent. I can kinda see where the idea is to rotate in-and-out fresh legs, but just how are the Rams interms of depth?

Its all ones eggs in one basket that is most disturbing. When S. Jackson went down last season, the Rams really didn't sport a running game in his absents. My hope is that the Rams have enough depth to cover the unexpected

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ManofGod View Post
    Its wroten, and I've been trying to find out about him as well I guess I need to ask that guy that does Ram updates weekkly.
    If I remember correctly, Coats answered this recently while subbing for Thomas on the weekly PD chat. Apparently, Wroten has yet to apply for reinstatement.I think he's been eligible for a while. I guess he has chosen the bong.

LARAM is offline Registered User

I don't think we should count Wroten out of the Rams plans just yet.

In fact I am hoping that this will result in lesson learned for Wroten. I think it would be great to include Wroten in the DL plans for the Rams this season. I am quietly hoping that with the coaching changes, current players, new schemes, and combination of new players and hopefully at least one sleeper no name, that we might actully become a force to be noticed when speaking of the RAMS D-LINE.