RamWraith is offline Registered User

D'Marco Farr and a Clanram Fundraiser

The Clanram in conjunction with Concordia University in Mequon, Wisconsin, (the Rams home away from home) are proud to announce a joint fund raising effort. All proceeds will go to the Concordia University Foundation in an effort to raise enough money for the return of the VIP hospitality tent. This tent provides a very unique experience for the fans, getting them up close and personal while enjoying good eats and tasty refreshments. This amenity and experience is very beneficial to the University, the fan, as well as the Rams. The University would again like to see it as part of the festivities for next year. We can help provide that.

One of the best defensive tackles the Rams have graced. A true ambassador to the sport, to the city of St. Louis and the St. Louis Rams. From the Super Bowl Champion St. Louis Rams team, D'Marco Farr!

D'Marco has agreed to do a question and answer session with our group. We will be doing this is hopes to raise money for a great cause. Concordia University has opened it's arms to welcome the Rams and all their fans. They rely on outside monies to move forward with many of their projects that will not only benefit the college, the students, the community but ultimately the Rams and their fans. This is our way of saying thanks to a University that has gone that extra mile to welcome the Rams and their fans. Lets help give back to the place that is a home to many students, jobs and the Rams.

Here is how it will work.

You are asked to give at least a $20.00 donation. You may do this through paypal or snail mail. You may mail me a check (made out to Concordia University Wisconsin Foundation) or send me the money through paypal (send to ramwraith@charter.net) and I will forward it on to Concordia. You then may submit your question to ramwraith@charter.net. D'Marco has agreed to answer all the questions that are submitted, unless it is deemed inappropriate as determined by myself or Mr. Farr. I will then compile all the questions and the responses and post them on each of the forums.

If you make a $40.00 donation or more your name will be entered in a drawing for a D'marco Farr autographed mini-helmet that he signed for me at training camp this year.

** For each $100.00 donation, you will get a one session VIP pass for the 2009 summer training camp, entitling you to unlimited access to the hospitality tent and all its amenities.

All questions must be submitted by August 22nd. D'Marco will post the responses as time allows. When you send me your question, please state whether you are donating through snail mail or pay pal. I will acknowledge I received your question and if need be, I will forward you my mailing address.

All the money raised will be going to the University, making it a donation. You will need to check with your tax preparer for all the proper documentation. Concordia will generate a letter acknowledging all donations. A reminder; The difference between the amount of the gift, minus the value of the goods and services received is tax deductible. This truly is us fans giving back. There are a lot of extra things that go into making training camp happen, so let's show our appreciation.

**A special note: Concordia has yet to sign a long term commitment with the Rams. This is all in hopes that the Rams will be back to the University next year. If by chance they do not return, monies from this effort will be going towards the University's football team (Falcons).

bigredman is offline Registered User

Re: D'Marco Farr and a Clanram Fundraiser

$100.00 sent to your paypal account my friend. Great cause. I hope to make a trip on my motorcycle to take advantage of the "experience" personally next year. If not, I will donate the ticket to Princess Ramwraith.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You are my hero! Thanks bud...I owe you a brew!! Love coming your way.

Don't forget to send me a question. :-) ramwraith@charter.net

RealRam is offline Registered User

My pledge: try to match the contribution made by the Big Man in Red. Most likely by next week.

Good job Wraith, your time and effort are Ram-appreciated.

PS: I don't drink so a root beer is fine enough!

Thanks so much bud!! I am getting a little worried, we are long way away from our goal. I hope more people step up to the plate.

I appreciate it and will make sure you get it back 10 fold. You are a god send.

The root beer is on me...I just have to get you to camp now :-)

Quote Originally Posted by RealRam View Post
    My pledge: try to match the contribution made by the Big Man in Red. Most likely by next week.

Good job Wraith, your time and effort are Ram-appreciated.

PS: I don't drink so a root beer is fine enough!

viper is offline Registered User

Hey Big Guy,

I'm in...put me down for $100.00. I'm not sure I can make the trip, but it looks like you could use some help.

As far as questions go, I'm drawing a blank. Of course its quitting time and my mind is already out the door. If anybody wants to PM me some questions tonight, I might use them.

Go Rams!!! Whoah!!!

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

I'm in, but PM me your addy. I do not do paypal. My question for Farr will be..:Why the heck did he not jump over Otis's fence and say hello? Lord, I watched his cousins two boy's grow up. Throwing their ball back over the fence, and of course they did the same.