View Poll Results: Would you care where the Rams were based?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I follow my local teams.

9 25.71%
  • No. My team is my team regardless of where it is.

26 74.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Do you care where the Rams play?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmedrams81 View Post
    My only oppisition to moving to LA would be that all my "St. Louis" merchandise would be out dated. :/
    You're looking at it all wrong, Ahmed. Not "out dated", but "throwback". Old school, baby; old school.

"Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

My RAMS are my RAMS whether it be the Los Angeles RAMS, St. Louis RAMS, Boston RAMS it doesn't matter.

chucknbob is offline Registered User

I lived near St. Louis, and loved the LA Rams. I loved it when they moved to St. Louis. I will always support the Rams.

That being said, I would be very upset if they packed up and left town. Don't forget, it's also the organization that is leaving us. I understand they are, first and foremost, a business. However, if they are just a business, then they shouldn't care if I and my fellow St. Louie brethern leave, because they've already done the math and they're better off without us.

rampower is offline Registered User

If I was selfish I would like them in a city with a direct flight from the UK, but in all honesty the most important thing for me is what is best for the club, which is to stay put. Starting again in a new city will have its own set of problems, it will naturally take a long time to settle and have new fans 'born' only ever knowing having the rams in their city. We are 15 years into that process now, why start again??

I just want the rams to have a home, be sucessful and a day to come that the thought of the team moving to be unbeleavable. Th **ers and giants wont be moving soon. Hopefully we never will either.
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Rampingitup is offline Registered User

This poll was never meant to be a slap at the Folks in St Louis. I agree that if I lived in St Louis and could go see my team there is no question I would want them to stay. I would love to be able to go to the games if I could. But i do know people that are essentially local teams only, and when they move or the team moves they switch teams. So that was the primary reason for this poll, to find out where some folks stand. I am a team fan. When I lived in the SF Bay Area I became a SJ Sharks fan, and when I moved back to Pennsylvania I am still their fan. I did not switch to the Sabers or Penguins just because I moved. Once I give my allegiance to a team it takes a lot more than geography to change my mind.

msha is offline Registered User

i would still be a fan if they moved, but i would be mad because i could no longer attend games

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12