Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AlphaRam Guest

Re: Do You Promote ClanRam To Other Rams Fans?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam
    Perhaps a clanram blimp is the answer????
    By the way, I do not wish to be called the "ClanRam Blimp."

rams_fan81 is offline Registered User

I would tell someone but the only rams fan I know from anywhere near my town probably doesn't know the difference between a quarterback and running back. YES I really need clanram to survive.

maineram Guest

living in patsies country these days is an adventure all in itself. just having my tan & blue tundra plastered with ram stickers is living out on the edge.
    i did see a guy with a rams bumper sticker once a couple years back and tryed catching up with him.... i think he thought i was a stalker. i gave up the chase and haven't seen another since.

if a rams fan falls down in the forest does it make any noise........

walking through a sea of blue, red & white they don't, unless their looking for some trouble.

Mainram -

jkramsfan Guest

maineram,i was up in maine for 3 months during last season and i also didnt find any rams fan,i work for smokey bones, a family dining/sports bar theme restaurant with 35+ tv's and the nfl package so we get every game,yet no one showed up,back home in n.y. the restaurant is jammed on sundays with all different fans of teams, but i guess they just dont watch football in maine,they love there college hockey though.

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

I do all the time , To anyone I can , To fans of other of course I try to turn them in the right direction as to what team to go with RAMS ...

maineram Guest

jkram, where were you in maine ? maine is a big high school football state, and of course patsies. you can't get into some of the sports pubs on a sunday around the portland area. unless you want to squeeze in between 200 patsies fan letting everyone know how great they are.

direct tv is the ticket, couldn't live without it now.

Maineram -

AlphaRam Guest

Perhaps we could sell ClanRam pinatas?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12