RamWraith is offline Registered User

Dockett disses The Ed!

Wow this is dis hearting to say the least.

"When we went to St. Louis (last week), wow, it was dead in there," Dockett said. "It's good to get back to our home. Hopefully, the fans will be there. Hopefully, they'll make it one of the rowdiest places to play in the National Football League. So far it has. It's been loud in there."

chipperjones Guest

Re: Dockett disses The Ed!

Well...we didnt have much to chear about lol.

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

We've seen the best of the ED in our GSOT days but the realitiy now is, we havent fielded a team good enough to convince the fans that they'll get their money's worth.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

That's odd. A couple of us, myself included, were talking about how loud the dome sounded against the tards last Sunday. Either the crowd noise percieved by watching the game one tv was way off or Dockett is just full of it.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

How can you NOT make an indoor stadium loud?

Hmmmm...beginning to look a lot like the Anaheim days. Maybe now, fans in STL will understand what really went on here. Years of watching a bad team = "bad fans" = move?
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Milan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Guam rammer View Post
    We've seen the best of the ED in our GSOT days but the realitiy now is, we havent fielded a team good enough to convince the fans that they'll get their money's worth.

Performance should have nothing to do with fans not showing up.

Toronto teams sell out constantly and their prices are ridiculous ($40 for cheapest Leafs tickets). On top of that, our teams are all mediocre and the Stadiums are loud as anything on any given gameday.

There's no excuse for not making noise in your stadium and no excuse for 2 blackouts in 2 seasons, it's pathetic.

helorm341 Guest

There were like 900 tickets left of the 70000 capacity. So 69100 people should still be able to make noise. I was at the game and it wasn't overwhelming but people were cheering the whole time. It's not that people aren't there, its that they aren't loud. And really, when you're a winless, practice squad, worst in the NFL team what is there to cheer about?

blood85 Guest

That's the whole point, there is NOTHING to cheer about.

AlphaRam Guest

Let me tell you what people can cheer for....cheer for the defense on 1st and 2nd down...instead of sitting on their asses and offering golf claps.

The fans there (in and around section 115) disgusted me when I went to the SF game. I wish I would have peed on all of those valium-eating, comatose "fans". Arrowhead is load whether they win or lose. The bandwagon fans disgust me. Anyone that starts out "I was a fan of.....", I cannot take their fandom of anything seriously.

When the team doesn't win, you can cheer for a sack...or a catch...or a block....one of the components of the game when a win isn't going to be there. Cheer the punter, dammit! He leads the NFL in punting average.

Cheer the defense - they play pretty damn good for all of the time they are left on the field.