Like Tree12Likes
  • 11 Post By Ski_Money
  • 1 Post By r8rh8rmike

Thread: From A Dolphan

Ski_Money is offline Registered User

From A Dolphan

Hello Guys,

I thought I'd share some perspective from the other side of the field. First I'd like to say congrats on a hard fought game. If you look at stats the Rams won this game hands down with a score that's not even close. The Rams happen to be the only team in 6 weeks that has broken through the Miami DL in the running game. That's quite an accomplishment when you consider we've played against Arian Foster, Darren McFadden and the Jets whole backfield holding all of them under 100, some under 50. So Kudos for that.

I think the score reflects the penalties and the youth of the Rams team. There were a lot of young guys making young guy mistakes and ultimately it cost the game, but that won't always be the case. I did see Dan Carpenter giving a good pep talk to Legatron after the game. Dan has been in a slump himself so hopefully they help each other out. That boy has got a leg though! I wouldn't pin those misses on him, the wind was insane in the stadium today. I was equally impressed with your punter. I see the Rams taking this division next season and make a statement doing it.

The real star that stood out for me today was Sam Bradford. We put him on his back and were all up in his face all day and he not only took the hits, but looked good doing it. He is one of those QBs we'll be talking about to our kids and grandkids some day. Get this guy a big boy to hit jump balls with and you're whole offense will change. A couple Guards wouldn't hurt either...

As usual, it was a good game. See you guys in the SB some day. Good luck with the rest of the season.

GO DOLPHINS!

Rambos is offline Registered User

Re: From A Dolphan

Quote Originally Posted by Ski_Money View Post
    The real star that stood out for me today was Sam Bradford. We put him on his back and were all up in his face all day and he not only took the hits, but looked good doing it. He is one of those QBs we'll be talking about to our kids and grandkids some day. Get this guy a big boy to hit jump balls with and you're whole offense will change. A couple Guards wouldn't hurt either...

As usual, it was a good game. See you guys in the SB some day. Good luck with the rest of the season.

GO DOLPHINS!
    Thanks sound good coming form the other side... Rams fans can be somewhat critical of him as expectations are so high.

You guys did enough to win and that's all that matters... good luck with the rest of the year.

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

Thanks man, although we had better stats overall, you guys made the plays that counted most. we all knew it'd be a close game, and it really came down to the end. if we came through on a few plays we couldve won. we held your best wr to no yards, held your great running game to hardly anything, and ran over your great run defense, but we shoulda made the plays when we could. woulda, coulda, shoulda. your boys played a great game. my hats off to you. best of luck to you beating the cheatriots and jets. was a great game. glad no major injuries.

mcpeepants232003 is offline Registered User

thanks for the respect. I was talking about this game on thephins board and a lot of their posters were blasting the Rams.

All week they said no way the Rams move the ball through the air or on the ground and that the Dolphins would likely blow us out. I said it would be a competitive game and we could move the ball. Yet somehow after the game they wanted to rub it in my face that I was wrong(wtf?).

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Ski_Money View Post
    The Dolphins took advantage of their opportunities, and did what it took to win. They deserved it. Good luck the rest of the way. I have a feeling your boys are going to make some noise bewfore the season is over.
    bradwill likes this.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Well fought, and good to see a classy fan from another team come here to give good feedback on both teams. Best of luck for the rest of the season and hope you guys give the Pats a good smack to the face

bradwill is online now Registered User

You're a classy fan, Dolphan, and thanks for your perspective.

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

I was at Sun Life Stadium yesterday and must say Dolphins fans were classy and respectful- unlike those of other teams in my area I won't bother mentioning. Disappointing loss. Dolphins are a team similar to the Rams in many respects- a young group looking to find their way. Good days lie ahead for both teams.

Ski_Money is offline Registered User

If we find ourselves facing each other again in the future, check out Phinfever.com for a Miami Dolphins fan site. People there tend to be a tad nicer than finheaven or some of the other big ones. Good Hunting Rams!

bltkmt is offline Registered User

Thanks for the nice words on Sam. You guys have quite a nice young QB yourselves!