Thread: Dominique Byrd

RamsFan16 Guest

Dominique Byrd

Why is no one talking about the splash he made today? One TD and some other nice plays. I really thought he played great today, and wasn't that great how today when he got that Touchdown he just ripped the ball from Sean Taylor?

Also, I've NEVER seen Bulger throw to Klopfenstein that deep, and did it too Byrd today. I wonder if Bulger seems to feel more comfortable with Byrd in practice.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Re: Dominique Byrd

Before we get to Byrd, why don't you give us the source that said Faulk is going to force the Rams to release him, and why you think a rookie WR will come in and replace Bruce next season.
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Tre was running great against an awful NYG run defense. 5.8 YPC yet he only gets 13 carries. I can't wait until the Rams abandon you, Schotty.

RamsFan16 Guest

Why don't you stick the subject like a normal person?

And to that Faulk thing, someone on the other board said thats what Jaws from ESPN Said, and they call it a MOCK DRAFT to try things out, not necessarily going to happen.

Back on subject now.

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16 View Post

And to that Faulk thing, someone on the other board said thats what Jaws from ESPN Said, and they call it a MOCK DRAFT to try things out, not necessarily going to happen.

Back on subject now.
    Don't get your panties in a bunch because people want proof/sources of things you post, if you don't have any proof/sources don't post. Simple.

You didn't say anything about a "mock draft" when you posted it last week, and you ignored everyone when they asked multiple times where you got it from. I'm not even going to get into how a mock draft doesn't make sense with what you posted about Faulk.

What about Bruce? You said you predict a rookie WR coming in next year and replacing him. Can you give some insight as to how and why you think that will happen?
    Tre was running great against an awful NYG run defense. 5.8 YPC yet he only gets 13 carries. I can't wait until the Rams abandon you, Schotty.

RamsFan16 Guest

Start somethin' all the dang time don't you. Stay on topic, take this to smack if you want to argue.

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Geez guys cmon, we just won a game, and ramsfan16 wants to know what you guys think, honestly I like klop better, but I think byrd will be better
    Built RAM tough

Start somethin' all the dang time don't you. Stay on topic, take this to smack if you want to argue.
    I'm not starting anything, and it's not smack. I along with others simply have been waiting at least two weeks now for the Bruce answer, and over a week for the Faulk answer. You kept ignoring people's requests for proof, so I wanted to make sure you saw my post. Don't get mad because people want proof.

So before we got on to the Byrd topic I wanted you to clear up the Faulk and Bruce topics. I don't see what's so hard about that.

Here's an answer to your post, yes Byrd had a good game. Now do you have an answer for how and why a rookie WR will come in and replace Bruce?

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Probably because you did not respond to questions and posts in the threads in which they were submitted. You posted something, were responded to with questions about your sources and reasoning, and ignored those questions. RB is simply trying to get answers to things YOU said that you haven't explained or provided sources for, and since you won't respond to the original threads, he's asked you in this thread where you are making posts. It's not smack; it's called asking you to back up what you say when you make claims or present information.

As for your topic, concluding that Bulger is somehow more comfortable with Byrd because of one throw for 27 yards is very suspect, considering Bulger has completed three passes of 20+ yards to Klopfenstein, including one for 28 yards in the first Seattle game on what was essentially the exact same play-action corner route. So considering Bulger has thrown to Klopfenstein not only that deep but on a similar if not identical pattern, I don't think today's game should be indicative of some kind of better comfort level between Bulger and Byrd.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Whatever guys...All I want to see is BOTH our TE's used more, for blocking and catching. They're both talented hands wise as we have seen from this game for Byrd and Klop in a few other games...I think they'll both be a big help for next season...

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

jkramsfan Guest

i think we should be glad that byrd finally got a chance and possibly proved he isn't a blown draft pick and can contribute next season, i like what i saw from him today,it's only 1 game but he has to start somewhere.