Thread: Don Klosterman

RamTime Guest

Don Klosterman

This was in my email and in my PM box.
    Dear RamTime,

I have read with great pride your stories of my uncle/namesake, Don Klosterman. I have sent it to a number of family members and I'm sure they are tearing up as they read it.

I am guessing you were a very close friend. I would love to talk with you.

I have decided to chronicle my uncle's life as best I can, considering he did lead a great life and we have a huge family that is growing up and growing old without anyone having yet done this. I've been interviewing my many aunts and uncles about growing up with Duke, and have spent time in the library archives of LMU to see what they have. And they have a few jewels. I've also written to a number of prominent friends and NFL people in hopes of sitting down with them.

So I am hoping you may be able to contribute to my collection, and hopefully to meet you. Do you live in the L.A. area?

Please feel free to call me at 714-xxx-xxxx. Also, if you'd like to write back please use email rather than this IM setup, at xxxxxxx@charter.net.

I hope to hear from you.

Very sincerely,
    Don C. Klosterman

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Re: Don Klosterman

I believe he came to the Rams from the Colts with Carroll Rosenbloom when the franchises were traded.

That is cool that you are communicating with Mr. Klosterman's nephew. I had the opportunity to communicate with the grandson of Fred Gehrke, as well as one of Gerhke's co-workers from when he worked at Radioplane in the 1950's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]