laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Don't look now but.........

if we beat the Seahawks on Sunday and the Cardinals lose at San Diego we will be 1 blocked fg and 1 fumble at the goal line from 1st place in the NFC WEST.

GO RAMS!!!!!

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Re: Don't look now but.........

I'm right there with you laramO. been looking at that possibility since that convincing win yesterday. It should be a battle this Sunday and after living in Seattle between 2002 to 2005 this is the matchup i wait for every year.....Damn i hate the Sheweeds. RAAAMS BAAABY!!!

unorthodox1999 is offline Registered User

Agreed! Beating the hawks will be huge, not just because of our streak they have on us but knocking them off their high horse will be a major confidene booster. And yes, this team is VERY capable. The cards have a significant drop off in momentum/talent from last year, San Fran's getting an early season reality check, i'd say its very possible. (just dont kick to Washington.) If there was ever a small crack of daylight in winning the division, I think the Rams just blew it wide open to a large gaping hole with yesterdays victory!

Shale is offline Registered User

I care less about the standings and more about kicking that damn "can't win in the NFC West" monkey off our damn backs ... of course, being tied for first place would be pretty sweet
    </shale>

Keenum is offline Registered User

Seahawks will be tough, I think they are a much better team that we originally tought... but dang, I am tired of hearing about that streak!!!!