Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dont Read This

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Re: Dont Read This

Holy crap Batman!!

Is elAcky in my corner? Has heel froze over, or is it just because I seem to be the minority on this issue. Either way I feel good now!! Only thing now would be to see Trout see the good in something :-)

Quote Originally Posted by elAcky
    if you ask me.. there are a lot of cowards on this board...

you really have to get a grip of reality here.... there is NOTHING to indicate that we will not finish 4-12 or 12-4.... the NFL is so close... one injury... one moment of greatness and the season changes.... no one can predict what will happen..... will Garret be in the pro bowl... will Chandler end the season with the highest QB rating in the league.... ithats the beauty of the game... its unpredictable...

and its unpredictable because EVERY team has issues.... every year some team stuns the rest of the league, every year someone comes out of obscurity to be an impact player...

Some of you have to start to believe.. (hope you guys aren't as gutless as this in real life)

Personally, i'll only stop believing when we are 0-5 and lost half our starters..

IN SUMMARY... IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE WHY FOLLOW

elAcky Guest

I don't sit in any corner i'm afraid....

I just can't stand these sort of thoughts... one thing is to be a realist (which i consider myself).. the other is to be a complete pessimist (which i have been called many times unjustly)... history is written by people in hopeless situations turning it around.... and i just don't see us in that situation.

elAcky Guest

on second thoughts... coward is a harsh word..... its 9:45pm in London before a bank holiday weekend and i'm sitting in the office alone doing accounts that are overdue by a week.... i'm not in the best of moods

RamTime Guest

And there it is, the inevitable “And you call yourself a Rams fan” attack. I have news for you. It is you that are having trouble defining the Rams. While you are spinning everything into gold for Martz, you are at the same time taking away the greatness of this team over the last 4 years. Somehow you have fooled yourself into believing that those teams just were not that good, not that talented and not that special by saying they wereat parity. I however am saying that the current team is not that talented, not that good and not that special they have reached parity. So who is committing blasphemy against the Rams you or me? On the surface it looks like you are shielding Martz from any criticism but we know that when the Rams fire Martz in 2006 you will be right there assigning blame to Martz because if it is what the Rams decided to do so it must be right and anyone who disagrees is not a true Rams fan. You sit there and say how great Martz has done over these past 4 years with this team then out of the other side of your post you take credit away from those same teams eluding to propaganda that only a 49er fan would appreciate which takes the credit away from those teams, players and guess what? It undermines the achievements of Martz as well. Do you think Martz would agree with you if you told him this rubbish about Parity during his time as head coach?

Now let’s look at some of your other seat of the pants statements. Some of which are in direct violation of the rules you are suppose to be enforcing as a moderator.

It is clear the way you feel about the Rams front office and has been for some time.
    Is it clear? Then I guess you can show me where I have written one bad word against Armey or Shaw. I notice you tried to slip Martz into the front office category perhaps as a security blanket in case I called you on the aforementioned statement. Sorry it does not fit; it does not work because the Head Coach is not considered front office. Even if I play along you still have that little problem of backing up your statement by showing me where I said anything about Armey, Zygmunt or Shaw. In fact your statement is nothing less then a fabricated lie that surfaced in your mind to fit your agenda here. In the future be more selective about whose mouth you’re putting words into because I will call you on it.

There was one time you ran a web site that supported this team, I now question where you stand. You clearly have been misguided some where, some how. I can not believe how things have changed.
    Of course you question where I stand; you seem to have an obsession for proving my points for me not to mention it fits the persona that you have shown in this thread. Fortunately you do far more to expose yourself as a yes man then I ever could. In case you don’t get it let me spell it out for you. I will use the short version in a formula that perhaps will turn the light on for you. (Speak negative about the Rams = Phony Rams fan) (Have no opinion other then positive = Loyal rams fan) Yes it’s easier to allow others to make up your mind for you. Yes it’s easier to be a rah rah instead of a man. Yes the fantasy world of “everything is great grand and wonderful” is the lazy mans way to face what is obvious. The problem arises when you cross over from fantasy to reality because you are not prepared for it. Your mind is infested with the fantasy that has been created by being too lazy or to frighten to apply common sense. I won’t ask if a negative thought has ever entered your mind after all, you have made it clear that such thoughts are reserved for the disloyal fans however I would like to know if you have gone as far as entertaining a neutral thought regarding the Rams. I realize the danger of common sense rearing it’s ugly head during a neutral thought however I feel the need to diagnose just how infested you are with fantasy. As far as ramsworld goes, grease up because I will address that in my next post and you will want to be thoroughly lubed for what is coming.

I refuse to sit and listen the BS and finger pointing for a team that has been nothing but entertaining and competitive for five years. How soon some of us spoiled fans seem to forget about the 80's. I could totally see your point if we won the Super Bowl and then turned around and have stunk it up for 5 years.
    Do we really need to spend time on this? What this has to do with anything is beyond me.

....*yawn*.....

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Ramtime... I have to say... this is one of the more masochistic threads I've read in a while.

Ok, I admit that I had not a clue what masochistic meant; so I looked it up.

masochistic - deriving pleasure or sexual gratification from being abused or dominated
    sadistic - deriving pleasure or sexual gratification from inflicting pain on another

And I am not sure where you are going with this Avenger *LOL*.

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    Ramtime... I have to say... this is one of the more masochistic threads I've read in a while.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

RT just seems to be screaming... "Ooooh! Hurt me!" with this thread.

I am walking away from this thread and not saying any more. :tongue:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123