Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BrokenWing is offline Registered User

Drivin me crazy!

So I was watching the Shame Report (I know, I know) and he starts ripping into the Rams (and NFC West at large) for the second week in a row. If you're going to join in the media circus then could you at least get your information straight? Because according to him: "but can a team going into the playoffs with a losing record really be called a winner?" and "I don't care what the scoreboard says at the end of the game, as far as I'm concerned you're both losers."

Ok, correct me if I'm wrong (I'm not) but if the Rams win, they will be 8-8. 8-8, last time I checked, is not a losing record. Also people generally don't complain when other 8-8 teams make it to the playoffs...

Hate the sports media.

lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

Re: Drivin me crazy!

If we win next game and the game after we are not losers anymore.

Besides I don't watch the shame report and now I know why.

It's pretty awful. I watch it largely to see if it will ever improve. If anything it's actually gotten worse.

God I would love for us to make the Playoffs and beat the Saints in the first round. Or whoever, it doesn't have to be the Saints, but it most likely will be.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

after eagles performance last night and our preseason win at new england i would watch my mouth
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

You hexed me,,,I was looking for the pro bowl line up and found the shame report.

The only thing shameful about it is the report itself. Yahoo should be ashamed to show it!!!!!

Rooting for the saints to win the south. Great D beat the Falcons and we have great D.

Actually any of the birds this year can be beaten by great D. Mike Vick included.

Quote Originally Posted by lordwhttgr View Post
    You hexed me,,,I was looking for the pro bowl line up and found the shame report.

The only thing shameful about it is the report itself. Yahoo should be ashamed to show it!!!!!
    lol, my bad. If anyone should be wearing that stupid bag it's the NFL network.

Quote Originally Posted by lordwhttgr View Post
    Rooting for the saints to win the south. Great D beat the Falcons and we have great D.

Actually any of the birds this year can be beaten by great D. Mike Vick included.

I think we can beat either the Falcons or the Saints. We'll have to play our best football (if we get to the playoffs) to do it, but it *is* possible. We didn't get blown out by either team.

I'm not sure after that though. Some pretty tough teams out there.

pherein is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWing View Post
    It's pretty awful. I watch it largely to see if it will ever improve. If anything it's actually gotten worse.

God I would love for us to make the Playoffs and beat the Saints in the first round. Or whoever, it doesn't have to be the Saints, but it most likely will be.
    All respect to your ball club and fans, but thats not going to happen. We have worked just as hard as any team, and had the # 1-5 offense for 5 years. Thats a lot of hard work, waiting for a defense. I don't believe our CS is ready to throw that all way so a team can fell good about a season.

What has the Falcons done, or worked for? They do not poses the depth we do or the coaching, or history of building sense 2006. We worked very hard to be were we are at.

Your best bet is Carolina wins and we get first seed, you actually could beat the Falcons. I actually think Bradford is better than Ryan, in the long run. But to put Bedford up against Brees is a mistake. Brees is equal to Brady's #'s even with his goofy interceptions this year. No team is perfect, but were not a good team to play, even the Pats don't want to play us. We don't suck.

Your best shot is the Falcons.

We have a lot of respect for what you are doing. Congratulations, in advance,on division championship you deserve it.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by pherein View Post
    All respect to your ball club and fans, but thats not going to happen. We have worked just as hard as any team, and had the # 1-5 offense for 5 years. Thats a lot of hard work, waiting for a defense. I don't believe our CS is ready to throw that all way so a team can fell good about a season.

What has the Falcons done, or worked for? They do not poses the depth we do or the coaching, or history of building sense 2006. We worked very hard to be were we are at.

Your best bet is Carolina wins and we get first seed, you actually could beat the Falcons. I actually think Bradford is better than Ryan, in the long run. But to put Bedford up against Brees is a mistake. Brees is equal to Brady's #'s even with his goofy interceptions this year. No team is perfect, but were not a good team to play, even the Pats don't want to play us. We don't suck.

We have a lot of respect for what you are doing. Congratulations, in advance,on division championship you deserve it.
    Heh, you're pretty cocky expecting an automatic win. I remember during the Wild Card game when you guys slipped in with your first playoff win against us. Even the GSOT Rams fell to the likes of you when you weren't as great. Point is, anything can happen in the NFL, the Vikings beating the Eagles in their turf and you guys beating the GSOT Rams during the 2000 Wild Card game is a reflection of the statement, "Any Given Sunday".

I have every bit of respect for the Saints. Half my family (the Indiana half) are stark raving Colts fans. Didn't keep me from cheering for the Saints in the Super Bowl.

You better pray that the Panthers find a way to beat the Falcons cause if they don't Your chear will go from "Who Dat" to "Ram Dat" real fast. Brees likes to throw picks just like Favre does and Oshimo is back there waiting. You stopped us on the goal line twice, we learned. Bring band aids cause the Jackson hits that line real hard.

pherein is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by fliptalianstallion View Post
    Heh, you're pretty cocky expecting an automatic win. I remember during the Wild Card game when you guys slipped in with your first playoff win against us. Even the GSOT Rams fell to the likes of you when you weren't as great. Point is, anything can happen in the NFL, the Vikings beating the Eagles in their turf and you guys beating the GSOT Rams during the 2000 Wild Card game is a reflection of the statement, "Any Given Sunday".
    Im not cocky, wouldn't you say the same in a respectful way in my shoes?
    Maybe you dont understand our team or fans just yet. We are 43 year losers built from nothing in 2006 till today.

We worked for this for 5 years, not 1. I mean, I can throw stats out, but thats not going to be real pretty. There are no " any giving sunday" stats.

My point of the post was to give your respect for what you have done, and say we are not a as you say "any given sunday" team , your not getting lucky vs us, you might vs the falcons, but not us.

Im not cocky, wouldn't you say the same in a respectful way in my shoes?
    Maybe you dont understand our team or fans just yet. We are 43 year losers built from nothing in 2006 till today.

We worked for this for 5 years, not 1. I mean, I can throw stats out, but thats not going to be real pretty. There are no " any giving sunday" stats.

My point of the post was to give your respect for what you have done, and say we are not a as you say "any given sunday" team , your not getting lucky vs us, you might vs the falcons, but not us.
    Just because you won a super bowl don't give you a bye. The game will be played in St Louis and not in the swamp. i.e. no fans screaming "WHO DAT" up here. Bring that INT throwing Brees cause you aint seen pressure yet.

Wow, who knew *this* is where the thread would go?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast