Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Eagles08 is offline Registered User

Re: Eagles fan here. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Banana03 View Post
    Eagles had the 7th ranked run defense in the NFL last year. Having our top two recievers will hurt, it'll keep this one a close low scoring game. Gaither has 2 years of NFL expierence under his belt, GoCong has 1 year of playing and starting, only Bradley is inexperienced. He looked good in the small amount he played at the end of last season when TKO went out with injury for the rest of the season.

The real reason this game is going to be close is because the Eagles always come out flat. The Eagles are a good team that just barely missed the playoffs and got better in the offseason. The Rams are coming off of a season where they had the 2nd worst record in the league. There is a gap between these two teams. One is a good team, the other is not. Chris Long is going to be great but he's not going to be an instant fix for a defense that was just flat out really bad last year. Plus I think it's safe to say that we have the better coaching staff.
    One of the brightest spots on our team is our Linebackers. The NFL doesn't know then yet, but Stewart Bradly is a beast. This is a group that can compete with Joyner, Evans and Williams. Jim Johnson finally has a young group of fast ans big linebackers he can rush with. I'm not worried about this season or this game really. I think we will have one of the best D''s in the league. just wait until Victor Abiamiri comes back in a few weeks to help out on the End.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Eagles had the 7th ranked run defense in the NFL last year. Having our top two recievers will hurt, it'll keep this one a close low scoring game. Gaither has 2 years of NFL expierence under his belt, GoCong has 1 year of playing and starting, only Bradley is inexperienced. He looked good in the small amount he played at the end of last season when TKO went out with injury for the rest of the season.

The real reason this game is going to be close is because the Eagles always come out flat. The Eagles are a good team that just barely missed the playoffs and got better in the offseason. The Rams are coming off of a season where they had the 2nd worst record in the league. There is a gap between these two teams. One is a good team, the other is not. Chris Long is going to be great but he's not going to be an instant fix for a defense that was just flat out really bad last year. Plus I think it's safe to say that we have the better coaching staff.
    Hey Banana are you a Rams fan or an Eagles fan? I can't tell from your posts or your screen name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banana03 is offline Registered User

Eagles fan.

Eagles fan.
    I know what you mean about the Stillers but I think we got them this year. Call me retarded but I think we take them this year. Our Wrs are not good even with Curits and Brown in the lineup. It's all about spreading the ball around. Westbrook makes the engine go.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Eagles fan.
    I see. We shall see how far apart these two teams are tomorrow.

"one is a good team, the other is not" great quote
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Any team that comes into a season opener without both starting receivers is bound to have problems. DJax is going to be in a state of shock. The speed and timing of a real NFL game is totally different from any other he's played. Trust me on this one Banana and 08. He'll get hit harder, coverage will be tighter, and if this kid is gonna be a star, it won't be in this game. Not when his more experienced veteran receivers aren't be on the field with him. There's no supporting cast out there for our DB'S to concentrate on, just him. He'll have one of his worst days today.... a very humbling one indeed.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

The crews have been working on the field all night. It is beat up from the Temple game that was played in continuous rain. We're heading out to tailgate shortly. GO RAMS!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TheBritishRam is offline Registered User

DJax will be a factor in this game but i see that as a returner not as a receiver. Yes he is fast but so is Tye Hill. If the rams can find a way to limit Westbrook and cover L.J Smith then i think the Eagles offense may struggle.

I've no idea what to expect from the Rams offense, i think it will be all or nothing. If the OL performs and gives Bulger time then i think the rams will win.

Quote Originally Posted by Guam rammer View Post
    Any team that comes into a season opener without both starting receivers is bound to have problems. DJax is going to be in a state of shock. The speed and timing of a real NFL game is totally different from any other he's played. Trust me on this one Banana and 08. He'll get hit harder, coverage will be tighter, and if this kid is gonna be a star, it won't be in this game. Not when his more experienced veteran receivers aren't be on the field with him. There's no supporting cast out there for our DB'S to concentrate on, just him. He'll have one of his worst days today.... a very humbling one indeed.

Good call...

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles08 View Post
    Good call...
    lol..............................

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12