Thread: EJ Henderson

RamWraith is offline Registered User

EJ Henderson

We were close to drafting this kid but passed on him for Kennedy. He was arrested the other day here in Minnesota and sounds like him and 2 others are going to be charged with felony assult. Word has it that 2 of three might get cut from the team and the remaining player will have severe consequences from the NFL and team.

Henderson also faces DUI charges from April. This could mean Henderson is on the chopping block.

Anyone think else think Kennedy was a good choice and taking Pisa in the second was even better.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: EJ Henderson

Especially the way Kennedy has been working out this offseason. I'm anxious for this D Line to vindicate itself.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could just totally let the offense take care of itself and watch the defense take control of the game?

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

TX is right. The D (especially the line) should be exciting this year.

BTW, isn't Henderson another Poston client?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

general counsel Guest

I am a kennedy supporter and thought it was clearly the right pick at the time, notwithstanding the fact that marcus trufant got taken right in front of us by the seachickens. Hindsight being 20-20, if we had taken a linebacker in that spot i think it would have been boss bailey, not ej henderson. Bailey had an excellent rookie season, but i dont think you could say that he looked better than Pisa. As Pisa gets more experience playing against the pass, he is going to be a truly dominant linebacker.

I am confident that kennedy's newly found work ethic, combined with the fact that he will no longer be required to play 30 pounds below his ideal weight, will help him succeed, especially against the run. The thought of an emerging kennedy and a healthy pickett as run stuffers in the middle, with a healthy robert thomas at middle linebacker, is exactly what we need to improve on defense this year.

ramming speed to all

general counsel