Thread: Enjoy

RamTime Guest

Enjoy

In all the haste lets not forget to enjoy the season.

Win or lose at least its football season and at least the Rams are competitive. True most of us believe that we are underachieving however there isnít a team I would rather be watching and there isnít a team as exciting as the Rams. All the nay say about Martz may or may not be true but one cannot deny that he is behind the excitement we see on Sundays. Sometimes it looks as if he purposely allows other teams back in the game because he cannot get enough of it on Sundays. Oh well thatís what we have been dealt and we may as well enjoy this brand of football while its here. Hell one day we may be sitting there in our rocking chairs telling our grand kids of these days and how they compare to no other as far as exciting football. We will be telling them of the Warner / Bulger debates the Martz / Vermeil debates the ClanRam and the Spiral Horns. They will think of us ancient because we were the pioneers of the internet and Rams boards. That said, Letís enjoy the season.

sprtsmac Guest

Re: Enjoy

Amen, brother.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by RamTime
    In all the haste lets not forget to enjoy the season.

Win or lose at least its football season and at least the Rams are competitive. True most of us believe that we are underachieving however there isnít a team I would rather be watching and there isnít a team as exciting as the Rams. All the nay say about Martz may or may not be true but one cannot deny that he is behind the excitement we see on Sundays. Sometimes it looks as if he purposely allows other teams back in the game because he cannot get enough of it on Sundays. Oh well thatís what we have been dealt and we may as well enjoy this brand of football while its here. Hell one day we may be sitting there in our rocking chairs telling our grand kids of these days and how they compare to no other as far as exciting football. We will be telling them of the Warner / Bulger debates the Martz / Vermeil debates the ClanRam and the Spiral Horns. They will think of us ancient because we were the pioneers of the internet and Rams boards. That said, Letís enjoy the season.
    RT, I think you might be the only other person besides me who will always try to look on the bright side....to me, football is nothing without the Rams. Sometimes I might watch another game, but when the Rams come on, there is cold beer, snacks, all of us wearing our assorted Rams clothing items, the surround sound comes on (which is VERY rare, because we always seem to lose the remote....lol) and a quiet Sunday afternoon becomes a MAJOR family event.
    On a side note....my dad once told my older daughter how when he was a child, football was mainly a "east coast and great lakes thing". She didn't believe him when he said the first game he ever saw, the players actually only had leather helmets and no other safety gear....now THATS a story! :ramlogo:

RealRam is offline Registered User

Thumbs up Re: Enjoy

Thanks, RamTime. Really appreciate your commentary.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Great post!
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

theodus69 Guest

Let me jump on that wagon! Couldn't have been put any better! :ramlogo:

AugustaRamFan Guest

Time for a group hug!!!

AAAACCCKKKKKK!!!!! :tongue:

thoey is offline Registered User

Ramtime, good post...
    This space for rent...