Thread: Enough already!

makersncoke is offline Registered User

Enough already!

For those on here who think Bradford is a bust already and he's not worth the money, GIVE IT A REST!!!!!!!!!!!! To compare him to Peyton Manning after 2 games in the NFL is beyond words. I think we should have realized that he would have growing pains and make mistakes so lets not rip him appart. We still aren't a very good football team but we're getting better and who knows maybe one day we can win the division again, it just won't be this year.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Re: Enough already!

Hey hey hey... I take personal offense to that statement. I personally compared Peyton and Sam after their first two games. To say that that is beyond words hurts my feelings!

:-)

P.S. Sam wins out on the argument. 54.9 to 63.5 QB ratings. ;-)
    I believe!

Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post
    Hey hey hey... I take personal offense to that statement. I personally compared Peyton and Sam after their first two games. To say that that is beyond words hurts my feelings!

:-)

P.S. Sam wins out on the argument. 54.9 to 63.5 QB ratings. ;-)
    I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but you know what I'm saying, I know he's doing better than Peyton did, but for some (not you) to say that he's not doing enough is wrong. He's learning the game and I know that being the #1 pick comes with some hard knocks but this kid is going to be good, lets just be patient.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

We are all completely sick of weekly frustration of losing, and Lord knows, there are enough guys both past and present who have contributed heavily to bad football. But anyone who thinks Sam Bradford is "bad", "overrated", "not worth the money" etc. simply doesn't get it. He is gonna' take his lumps like any other rookie and have his ups and downs. Others have pointed out that guys like Manning and Aikman hardly had stellar first seasons.

I've seen enough football over the years to know that Sam Bradford will be a very good football player for us in the coming years. Surround him with a few quality pieces at the receiver position and he'll lead us back to prominence. Take it to the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Ramsfan1 View Post
    We are all completely sick of weekly frustration of losing, and Lord knows, there are enough guys both past and present who have contributed heavily to bad football. But anyone who thinks Sam Bradford is "bad", "overrated", "not worth the money" etc. simply doesn't get it. He is gonna' take his lumps like any other rookie and have his ups and downs. Others have pointed out that guys like Manning and Aikman hardly had stellar first seasons.

I've seen enough football over the years to know that Sam Bradford will be a very good football player for us in the coming years. Surround him with a few quality pieces at the receiver position and he'll lead us back to prominence. Take it to the bank.
    Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ironmaidenram is offline Registered User

it just really stinks to lose another CLOSE game, especially to the Hated FADERS!!

Keenum is offline Registered User

Overall I have been impressed with Bradford, this is only his second NFL game! He had some very nice passes today. Mistakes? Yes, but what rookie doesn't make mistakes?
    Right now we can say "If we had only one this ONE thing differently," or "If we had only made that ONE play earlier in the game," than we would have won. Last year it was stuff like "We just didn't show up at all for that half," or "We didn't have a chance after the 2nd quarter."
    Bradford has already helped the team improve, I am confident that given time he and the rest of the team will be good enough where we can say "Hard fought game, so glad we came out on top!"

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Oh, I fully agree with you maiden, and I am severely depressed with how we've started this season, but there is actually a number of silver linings to see so far.

Sam.

Our defense turning the ball over.

Clayton.

Sam.
    I believe!

snackdaddy is offline Registered User

Sam Bradford is going to be a good QB in this league. It will take time. He has little to no protection right now. He doesn't have good WR's to throw to. And he has an OC that calls plays that are conducive to failure. Acquire depth on the line, a couple of NFL calibur WR's and a new OC and we'll see different results. Today's game just brought us back to reality. We're not a good team. We're only marginally better than last year.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmaidenram View Post
    it just really stinks to lose another CLOSE game, especially to the Hated FADERS!!
    raiders haven't beat the rams since 1997, they were due.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

hawaiianpunch is offline Registered User

This should also end statements around trading Steven Jackson also. What people have to understand that now that we have another piece to our puzzle "Bradford" We should stop saying trade Jackson. It is not his fault our offensive coordinator can't make good calls for crap and it isn't bradfords fault either.

We have Jackson, then we got Bradford (who is still on the learning curve), We need some more time to add more. We don't need to bench or trade either of them. People have to calm down with this stuff.

Imagine if we didn't have the beast. How much times bradford would be throwing, getting hit, hurried and etc. What people don't understand is Jackson takes a lot of pressure off of bradford. Steven Jackson had over 100 yards total, and when the raiders decide to key on him he was getting stopped, but our O coordinator still had no answers.

If there should be any blame, it should be O coordinators lack of creativity. He should have went for the throat today instead of playing it conservative until 4 minutes left in the game and were down 2 score. Not at all... on Sam.
    Last edited by hawaiianpunch; -09-20-2010 at 12:53 AM.