keith m. klink Guest

ERIC DICKERSON-RAM or raider

i had seen something on NFL network that bothered me so , i became angered at one of my favorite RAMS players of all time . it was about the raiders , and all the players that theyhave put into the hall of fame . right there , as plain as day , they showed the bust of ERIC DICKERSON. on the RAMS website , it said that DICKERSON was one of the rams in the hall of fame . but to my knowledge , a player has to pick the team he's representing for his induction. ERIC did all his damage and most all his records as a RAM . with some success as a colt . he had one season with the raiders , and i believe he was injured during that time . and his next and last year was with antlanta , when he was hurt and retired . can someone give me information on the true ERIC DICKERSON hall of fame team . i would hate for him too have turned his back on the teammates that helped him acheive stardom , and be a raider to spite the office or coach, or owner. i know him and everett were not best of friends .

Re: ERIC DICKERSON-RAM or raider

He went into the Hall of Fame as a RAM

sleep easy

blood85 is offline Registered User

He'll always be a Ram. Let's keep in mind that the Rams traded away a pretty good Wendell Tyler (minus the fumbles) to get him.

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

I remeber eric D. well. I remembered the holdouts, the one dimension offense under Robinson:\. Just think if one could get a time Machine, go get Eric in his prime, pickup Warner too in his prime along with the crew of the FEARSOME FOURSOME. Field them today. Now that is a fantesy team for the Rams. Especially if one could field a heathy Faulk and the old team of the Superbowl team. Life couldn't have a founder football memory

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Trust me, Dickerson has been selling his playing days memorabilia from when he was a Ram.

Besides, the Colts returned the favor with a trade that brought us Marshall Faulk...who I bet will go in as a Ram.

Jackson probably won't ever get into the Hall of Fame...not because of playing football, but rather, the Hall doesn't want to fork out all of the money to sculpt all of those dredlocks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

Jackson probably won't ever get into the Hall of Fame...not because of playing football, but rather, the Hall doesn't want to fork out all of the money to sculpt all of those dredlocks(QUOTED)**

If S. Jackson does make it to the Great Hall of Fame and the NFL doesn't wish to fork over $$$ for his Dreds-Hell I'd be willing to pay for it myself:r I'll even go mine the copper,tin and zinc myself--would be well worth having another RAM in the Hall of Fame

Brain Daddy is offline Registered User

NFL players don't go in with a particular team. They're listed under every team with which they played during their careers. So Dickerson is listed under the Rams, Colts, Raiders, and Falcons.

I didn't buy him as a quarterback. He's just so stiff, especially when he drops back to pass. Really stiff. He reminds me of Kurt Warner.
    -- Kevan Barlow on Adam Sandler's performance in The Longest Yard

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is online now Registered User

Yeah, I've seen the same BS from the Raider channel during the preseason. They listed the "Raiders in the hall of fame", and ED was on the list. That was just typical Raider propaganda, getting their drones to believe they've been more successfful then they really have. ED was a Ram, and will always be remembered as a Ram.

...so was Joe Namath.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Dwight Frye is offline Registered User

Ha! I remember Joe as a Ram. Wow. I forgot about that. What year was that?