Thread: Espn news

theodus69 Guest

Espn news

A buddy of mine up near Scidog was watching ESPN and the Rumor was Faulk & Curtis in a trade for R.Williams and a TE ? Anyone catch this ? Told him I would ask the Clan. Doesn't sound right to me but give me some feed back!

general counsel is offline Registered User

Re: Espn news

Which r williams are you talking about?

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Rip32 Guest

Roy Williams the Cowboys safety would be a bad trade for us and Roy Williams the Lions reciever would not be on the trading block I wouldnt think

Milan Guest

This sounds fake.

#1. If we're trading for R. Williams the receiver, we're just giving up another receiver.

#2. Nobody would trade a backup WR and a backup and hurt HB for a Starting WR/S and a possible starting TE.

#3. We drafted two young TEs.

#4. It's uncertain that Faulk will even come back.

Rip32 Guest

If it was Roy Williams and Jason witten I would jump on that trade any day but the Cowboys are'nt stupid

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Sounds pretty far-fetched regardless of which Williams. Ricky isn't even eligible to play this year, and he isn't getting any younger either. Dallas wouldn't part with their Roy, but I don't know about Detroit...If Martz is really that down on his receivers and knows Curtis' potential, that would seem like at least a feasible possibility, except Marshall Faulk would more likely retire than play for another team. Roy Williams and a blocking tight end for Kevin Curtis and Trev Faulk could be interesting, but I haven't heard anything at all to substantiate such a rumor. The Lions would really have to consider Williams a bust to even think about it.

RamsFan16 Guest

Roy Williams WR and Marcus Pollard TE from Detroit I'm guessing

LARAM is offline Registered User

I'm not sure if I like the idea of Trev Faulk being dealt in any sort of trade......I really do believe he is the man that can fill any LB position should any starter go down with injury. He's young, good size, good speed, and durable, for relatively a cheap contract so far.. He played along side Bradie James, (now with Dallas), and the two of them Ballhawked people all over the field when they played a couple years ago at LSU.......I think we will see a little more of him this year and I really believe he will make an impact this year on defense. Keep in mind he really started coming around towards the end of last year......I just had to say this cause I've heard his name thrown around a few times among the clanmembers as possible trade options......also dealing kevin Curtis away for anything less than a 1st round pick would be stupid.... The way I see it, He's the next star ram WR.....his time is coming very soon too.

RamsFan16 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LARAM
    I'm not sure if I like the idea of Trev Faulk being dealt in any sort of trade......I really do believe he is the man that can fill any LB position should any starter go down with injury. He's young, good size, good speed, and durable, for relatively a cheap contract so far.. He played along side Bradie James, (now with Dallas), and the two of them Ballhawked people all over the field when they played a couple years ago at LSU.......I think we will see a little more of him this year and I really believe he will make an impact this year on defense. Keep in mind he really started coming around towards the end of last year......I just had to say this cause I've heard his name thrown around a few times among the clanmembers as possible trade options......also dealing kevin Curtis away for anything less than a 1st round pick would be stupid.... The way I see it, He's the next star ram WR.....his time is coming very soon too.
    I'm pretty sure its Marshall Faulk.

Isn't it guys?

LaRamsFanLongTime Guest

Im pretty sure its all a rumor.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

It's not even a rumor until there's a link to go with it.

theodus69 Guest

Thanks for your thoughts, I don't get to watch much TV and don't get much time on here either anymore. But If I'm correct, he said Ricky Williams( maybe a liking of Linehan)Who is gone for a year(stupid). And a TE that he didn't catch the name of. We already have what 15 TE's in camp? I've heard worse senarios, so I'm thinking my Buddy just heard it all wrong! But I wanted to check what's up with the Clan!