Will51 is offline Registered User

Every body hear me out!!!

ok so the hawks game is over, ya we lost but honestly to me its no big deal, the fact is that week 1 is over and 16 teams have lost and 16 have won, unfortunately we fell into that losin group but we are WAY better then we showed, the game film shows that! we were neck and neck with the hawks all first half until the penalty on the blocked kick changed things, which changed our approach and made us more pass oriented and then the penalties came roillin threw which completely crashed our offense and the defense got tired which showed and before we know it we lost 28-0, the panthers,texans,lions, and bucs all pretty much got blown out along with us and the panthers and texans have alot of talen, both which were top play-off picks. we will win in DC this week, lets not forget EVERY team has to knock some rust off in week 1 and bulger didnt practice nearly at all so ofcourse our offense was goin to struggle, ontop of that our whole team is young and you know they were jittery before there first big game. POINT: we lost, o well , ya it was a blow out but not because lack of talent or scheme , we beat ourselves, we were rusty, our QB was rusty and penalities killed us

HERES TO A WIN IN DC!

Ahmedrams81 is offline Registered User

Re: Every body hear me out!!!

This game in D.C. is crucial. We nend to come out strong and show that we have left our losing mentality from last year in the past. St. Louis needs to show up on offense and keep that ball moving. Punting wil lose us the game. Our D will do well as long as our offense does their part too. Lets go St. Louis!

3STL9 is offline Registered User

AMEN, Iam gonna be ready come sunday. With my jackson jersey and trashtalking my friend who loves the skins.

Ahmedrams81 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 3STL9 View Post
    AMEN, Iam gonna be ready come sunday. With my jackson jersey and trashtalking my friend who loves the skins.
    Lol me too bro! I live in D.C. so all my friends are skins fans and I always give them heat for our win in FedEx last year. And ya, I also wear my Jaxx jersey on gameday and I wear it to school the next day if we win too. We need a win, there's a lot on the line for the rams and my reputation at school lol!

NY RAMFAN is offline Registered User

I hear you, I don't agree with you.
    You said it my friend, we were neck to neck until the penalties came rolling down . . . that shows you that we were horrible.
    Yes, if we compare ourselves against last year we are much better, but until we can have very few penalties, then we'll suck.

If we can come up with 2-4 penalties, then yes, we have a chance in DC, if we have again 85 yards against us . . . I doubt it

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

we shall see. If we can eliminate these unnecessary penalties and continue to create turnovers, I think we can prove we are much improved. Key is to keep our defense off the field. if we can do that we will be happy campers.

Go Rams!!!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

rNemesis is offline Registered User

OFFENSE IS THE KEY FOR THIS TEAM because even though both offense and defense are not playing well the offense always seem to find a way to put the defense in bad positions and tire them out so I blame the offense for not getting it in gear