Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: An explanation regarding my recent posts.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

An explanation regarding my recent posts.

Those of you who have been around here for a while may have noticed a difference in the way I've been posting lately.

You've probably noticed that I have not posted as frequently, have stayed away from controversial issues, and have not engaged in spirited debates with other posters. While you may be used to a different flavor of posting from me, often with sprinkles of sarcasm, fudging numbers to make a point, and a constant effort at topping others to show that I'm the cream of the site, lately I've been much more plain... nondescript... conventional... mild... dare I say, vanilla.

Of course, there's a reason for this. Its only the preseason. At this point in the year, I really have nothing to prove. My place on the ClanRam team, so to speak, is secure.

Come September, of course, I'll be going full throttle. While some might be concerned about my ability to flip the switch, I'm not really that concerned.

So why should you read my posts now? Well, truth be told, if you don't want to follow my preseason posts, I'd be okay with that. Its a long season, and there's really no need to worry about posts that don't really count.

From my persepective, its just not worth the risk of carpal tunnel syndrome posting on practice threads.

Trust me though, I'll be ready when the regular season hits and you'll get my full effort.
    MoonJoe, laram0, Varg6 and 5 others like this.

Richbert88 is offline Registered User

Re: An explanation regarding my recent posts.

I'm sorry but Avenger, your aging, skills are diminishing and you say that it is only preseason and that is the reason. I don't know if I can trust that. If you can't bring it during the preseason, it probably means you don't have it anymore. We practice how we play around here. Personally, I am going to start shopping you to the Seahags Forum, see if we can't at least get a novice poster with upside cause your looking like a has been.

Only preseason...........geesh!
    thoey likes this.
    Semper Fi!

Ramendola16 is offline Registered User

And this is why we love you, AV.

Randart is offline Registered User

Nice lil' Vin Ellie Post AvR, however even in the preseason every post counts with our efforts at being passionate about the subject matter and of course our Rams. We may be discerning places on our team for the forseable future! Also pilgrim every thing we put effort into counts, and it is always personal if we are involved. Being a Scorpio I am passionate about every little thang. So be ready with your flavor change I expect your best critisisms as well as your strongest opinions and nothing less will do. I understand when your busy court cases require alot of time for research and prepuration. ( I have had friends in the profession, the dirty little shysters)

But when you post and have time I expect your best always! Your a Ram after all...

Quote Originally Posted by Richbert88 View Post
    I'm sorry but Avenger, your aging, skills are diminishing and you say that it is only preseason and that is the reason. I don't know if I can trust that. If you can't bring it during the preseason, it probably means you don't have it anymore. We practice how we play around here. Personally, I am going to start shopping you to the Seahags Forum, see if we can't at least get a novice poster with upside cause your looking like a has been.

Only preseason...........geesh!
    Its a good thing I have a guaranteed contract.
    Richbert88 likes this.

rammiser is offline Registered User

But your fundamentals are lacking and the peanut gallery is stressing out about it.
    Just Fix It

Rambos is offline Registered User

Av you may not be at full go here at the Clan but I know for a fact you are in mid season form already. Knocking the rust off in the nest!

Sorry, but I reely dont see why I nead to pracktice posting. Iv'e been doin this for yeers after all,
    laram0 likes this.

Richbert88 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Oh great.........now Avenger is complacent. Next we'll learn that Avenger doesn't remember post counts and is lackadaisical because Avenger always wanted to be a Professional Basketball blogger. I see this is just a pay check now.
    Semper Fi!

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

AV holds a spot among us. He may not play hard in the pre-season, but he's a guy that shows up when the games count (Opposite of Brandon Gibson and Austin Pettis).
    Varg6 likes this.

THE DREAM TEAM

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

To quote Nick......

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Wait, what? Guaranteed contract? I might have to hold out!
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Sorry, but I reely dont see why I nead to pracktice posting. Iv'e been doin this for yeers after all,

An explanation regarding my recent posts.-tumblr_m573cm446k1rtjw1mo1_250.jpg

Well played

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Wait, what? Guaranteed contract? I might have to hold out!
    You've got one, too. Don't you remember when Dez said, "Hey, Nick, would you do me a favor?" and you said "Sure"? That is your contract. Sneaky little Scot, isn't he?
    Nick likes this.

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

"While you may be used to a different flavor of posting from me, often with sprinkles of sarcasm, fudging numbers to make a point, and a constant effort at topping others to show that I'm the cream of the site, lately I've been much more plain... nondescript... conventional... mild... dare I say, vanilla."

I'd say the punning unit already looks to be in devastating mid-season form, anyway. There's not enough Lactaid in the world to dry up the buttswamp in one's brain caused by digesting that sentence.

Those of you who have been around here for a while may have noticed a difference in the way I've been posting lately.

You've probably noticed that I have not posted as frequently, have stayed away from controversial issues, and have not engaged in spirited debates with other posters. While you may be used to a different flavor of posting from me, often with sprinkles of sarcasm, fudging numbers to make a point, and a constant effort at topping others to show that I'm the cream of the site, lately I've been much more plain... nondescript... conventional... mild... dare I say, vanilla.

Of course, there's a reason for this. Its only the preseason. At this point in the year, I really have nothing to prove. My place on the ClanRam team, so to speak, is secure.

Come September, of course, I'll be going full throttle. While some might be concerned about my ability to flip the switch, I'm not really that concerned.

So why should you read my posts now? Well, truth be told, if you don't want to follow my preseason posts, I'd be okay with that. Its a long season, and there's really no need to worry about posts that don't really count.

From my persepective, its just not worth the risk of carpal tunnel syndrome posting on practice threads.

Trust me though, I'll be ready when the regular season hits and you'll get my full effort.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast