Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fahkir Brown

moloch41 Guest

Fahkir Brown

Seriously, this guy has the worst hands in football. How many easy interceptions has this guy dropped? He drops another one today on an Issac Bruce route that he undercut.

ManofGod is offline Registered User

Re: Fahkir Brown

Quote Originally Posted by moloch41 View Post
    Seriously, this guy has the worst hands in football. How many easy interceptions has this guy dropped? He drops another one today on an Issac Bruce route that he undercut.
    No....... most of the board just couldn't wait for him to be resigned(LOL)

lostsoul is offline Registered User

Thats why hes a CB.

moloch41 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoul View Post
    Thats why hes a CB.
    There are actually CBs in this league that hang onto interceptions you know...

SFCRamFan Guest

...got burned on Ike's 1000 reception and a TD...now that is a trivia question waiting to happen...
    Last edited by SFCRamFan; -12-21-2008 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Referred to the wrong TD, it was the 1st in the 4th

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

That game winning TD is on Atogwe. All he has to do is knock the ball down, that's his job ...

SFCRamFan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    That game winning TD is on Atogwe. All he has to do is knock the ball down, that's his job ...
    You are right. I was thinking about the TD prior...

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Atogwe should have been smart and just knocked that easy pass down. But no, he tries to get an interception, and it goes RIGHT THROUGH his hands.

BTW, Fakhir Brown needs to go. He's slower than Chavous, which is sad, and got burned by Ike on Ike's TD. Absolutely faked out.

moloch41 Guest

That is why Atogwe is not making the ProBowl. For every turnover he causes, there's 10 plays that he is out of position for...

That is why Atogwe is not making the ProBowl. For every turnover he causes, there's 10 plays that he is out of position for...
    What is more sad is we can't do anything with those turnovers, so they just get the ball back. Ridiculous.

raybp Guest

I could probably put this on any thread but I'm going to try to keep it brief and vent here. I'm a die hard fan from the days that they first came to st louis, so prob the last ~12 years. I live on the east coast near DC and have spent good money and worn a Ram's jersey while they were in town to both Fedex Field against the Redskins AND M&T stadium against the Raven's. I hate to say it but it's been a gradual decline for the last 5 years. They haven't played a full 4 quarters of football since the Dallas game and it's painful to see talented guys consistently underperform and fall short. It's a shame they couldn't perform for more than 3 games for Haslett. I don't know what we need, but if we don't get some offensive lineman in the draft or FA to at least start rebuilding I doubt I can support any more 2, 3, 4, or 5 win seasons. There isn't much to cheer for or look forward to on Sunday's if that is the case.

Miami was the worst team in the NFL last year, they took a LT #1 changed their GM and head coach, and this year their fighting for a playoff spot in a tough division. We second to last IN THE LEAGUE last year where have we gone??? Least amount of points scored, two head coaches, and second to last only b/c of Detroit's historic losing season. Somehow both Detroit and KC have managed to score more points even with 3 different QB's...

It's so dissapointing to feel that at 2 and a likely 14 ('cause I'm sure Atlanta will hand us our butts) I still think we haven't made any progress this year, will prob get a house-cleaning with a new coach next year and likely haven't seen the worst yet.

rammiser is offline Registered User

He wasnt out of position on that play his guy didnt catch the ball.
    Just Fix It

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    He wasnt out of position on that play his guy didnt catch the ball.
    He had an easy oppurtunity to make a play and deflect that ball, and he didn't. Simple as that. He tried to catch it, and it went right through his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinRam View Post
    He had an easy oppurtunity to make a play and deflect that ball, and he didn't. Simple as that. He tried to catch it, and it went right through his hands.
    Doesn't mean he was out of position. He was right where he was supposed to be. He took a risk, went for the INT instead of the bat down, and it didn't work out. Let's hang him right?

He only had a critical FF and an INT on the day. He's only forced 11 turnovers this season. I can only wonder what O.J. could do in a reliable scheme with another decent corner aside Bartell ...

Let's cut the bum because he gave up an INT to Fakhir Brown's man ...

I've been an avid supporter of Brown, but I am done. I hope he is gone after the season, he just doesn't have good instincts ...

Quote Originally Posted by RockinRam View Post
    Atogwe should have been smart and just knocked that easy pass down. But no, he tries to get an interception, and it goes RIGHT THROUGH his hands.

BTW, Fakhir Brown needs to go. He's slower than Chavous, which is sad, and got burned by Ike on Ike's TD. Absolutely faked out.
    Again though, this is a scheme problem. I don't think there is a DB in the league that could have covered Ike one on one on that move he made, considering how much time Hill had ....

Brown does look washed, but come on. Who leaves a DB one on one on an island with a crafty DB like Bruce?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast