Rams QB Sam Bradford vs. Falcons: Aside from a goofy, knuckleheaded pick-six near his own goal line that landed in NT Dan Williamsí lap, Bradford looked really good against the Cardinals in the opener. The Ramsí offensive line kept him upright against an underrated defense with a couple quality pass rushers. In turn, Bradford looked like the improved passer he showed flashes of at the end of last season. The Falcons donít scare many teams off the edge. They also may be forced to rely heavily on two rookie corners with Asante Samuel (thigh) at less than 100 percent. Bradfordís top deep threat, Chris Givens, was also locked down by Patrick Peterson in Week 1. Givens should be able to find more space to operate this week, giving Bradford some opportunities to take shots down field if he so chooses. Bradford is a safe QB2 this week. He could even sniff top-15 numbers. On a personal note, I even considered starting him over Russell Wilson this week in my main money league. I eventually decided against it, but the fact that I even gave it some thought shows how confident I am in Bradford as a Week 2 streamer.

I know this is a fantasy related article but I really like what this guy has to say about Sam Bradford.