throwback week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bald_81 is online now Registered User

Farewell, Jim Haslett!

I don't care if we storm down the field and get a FG. NO KILLER INSTINCT WHATSOEVER! We absolutely dominated this game in time of possession, yet we were able to go three and out again and allow the ***** to get a miracle heave for a TD. There is absolutely NO justifying Jim Haslett coming back next season now. This is the second week in a row. Absolutely disgusting. /rant

When you are +4 in turnovers, you win 95% of the time. This is going to be one of the 5% of the times you lose. Unacceptable. See ya, Jim!

NJ Ramsfan1 is online now Registered User

Re: Farewell, Jim Haslett!

No balls whatsoever. Carbon copy of last week- blowing a lead and allowing an inferior quarterback to torch you. Maybe the most gutless team in Rams history. And oh yeah, Bulger throws a pick to end things...

If you're a gambler, bet everything you own on the Falcons next week regardless of the spread.

SFCRamFan Guest

I no longer support anyone on this coaching staff or front office with the exception of devaney. They all must go; not even an interview should be allowed for any of these clowns. The new coach should hold tryouts and make even those under contract audition for the team next year. Disgusting...the ram's gear is going into the attic until next season and noting new will be purchased until this organization proves that it has made changes and improvement...

Bald_81 is online now Registered User

How they can even offer an interview to Haslett is stupid. They know everything about the guy already, what research needs to be done? There is no way he can be considered back after the past two weeks. And taking the entire season (the games he coached) into perspective, you would have to be on some really strong stuff in order to support or think about hiring him.

RockinRam is online now Registered User

This is ridiculous. In the first half we dominated the ball game, come second half, our offense was slow and unproductive. Then 4th quarter, we're already asleep, and they get TWO TDS on us!

moloch41 Guest

As they found out in New Orleans and we found out on defense for the past two plus seasons, being fiery doesn't necessarily replacing knowing how to coach. I want to see this guy fired the second after the clock runs out on the Falcons game, but I really don't think it's a foregone conclusion that this clown is gone. IMO, he doesn't even deserve a courtesy interview- save them for qualified canidates only.

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RockinRam View Post
    This is ridiculous. In the first half we dominated the ball game, come second half, our offense was slow and unproductive. Then 4th quarter, we're already asleep, and they get TWO TDS on us!
    Didn't you know? That's all part of the "plan."

eldfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by SFCRamFan View Post
    I no longer support anyone on this coaching staff or front office with the exception of devaney. They all must go; not even an interview should be allowed for any of these clowns. The new coach should hold tryouts and make even those under contract audition for the team next year.
    It is time to start a new from top to bottom this is very sad to see.
    :ramlogo:

jjigga3000 is online now Registered User

I don't what will work with this team. They've been plain horrible. This is very hard as I've been a Rams fan for the past 29 years, and I've never seen a team remotely close to this team. I think so much damage has been done in the past few years they really need to have a fire sale and start over completely. I hate to see so many of the players go that were part of the superbowl years but something has to happen. Bringing Haslett back is not going to help. And the St Louis Fans have been horrible for the past 4 to 5 years

Tony Soprano Guest

This would be your preview of a Jim Haslett-led Ram team.

He can not - He must not be our coach.

The guy could never do anything with our Defense - much less the entire team.

Mooselini Guest

Good bye Haz. We barely cared for you.

I hope we get a defensive minded head coach.

rammer74 is offline Registered User

if haslett does get the boot who is in the frame to take over? i to would like a defensive minded coach but who would want the post?

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

These 2nd half collapses were happening under Linehan and now Haslett.

Hmmmm...wonder if it has anything to do with the players?

rubberneck Guest

As a saint fan (and I registered just for this) I fully recommend you guys dumping Haslett. He is not head coaching material, and this loss reminds me of all the other terrible Decembers his teams have posted. Really you need to dump this guy. I mean he kept Aaron Brooks as his starter all those years to prove a point to who is in charge.

Dump him. For you own good!

Fargo Ram Fan is offline Registered User

Forget who is coaching or on the staff. If the FRANCHISE isnt sold and a completely new mind set put in place (at the TOP)...this will NEVER end.
    "You people point your 'f'in' finger and say theres the bad guy....what that make you....good?" Tony Montana

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast