Results 1 to 3 of 3
Fearless (and possibly crazy) predictions for 2008 ...
Here they are. Maybe they are crazy, maybe not, but this could be fun:
10. The EDJ will end the season with 6 consecutive sellouts.
9. Drew Bennett will end the season as inactive, Keenon Burton will be the #2.
8. The D will generate 40 sacks and be a top 15 unit.
7. Torry Holt will snag 90+ catches and 8+ TD's ....
6. So will Randy McMichael, and ultimately contribue to a top 5 offensive unit.
5. Dane Looker will catch 2 TD passes, both will be game winners.
4. Marc Bulger will start 14 games: the Rams will be 1-1 in the other two - Brock Berlin will start the game we win.
3. Witherspoon, Holt, Bulger, and Jackson will make the Pro Bowl.
2. The Ram's will win the NFC west with a 10-6 record and lose to the Minnesota Vikings in the NFC championship game.
1. Scott Linehan will win coach of the year and a 3-year extension.
-08-24-2008 #2Josh Guest
Re: Fearless (and possibly crazy) predictions for 2008 ...
Why would you predict Marc only starting 14 games. lol