Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Few forgotten things

1. How cool was that Adeyanju touchdown! I wouldn't have ever thought in a million years that we'd get a Defensive Touchdown, and never thought in a billion years that when we did it'd be our Defensive End! Rookie Defensive End at that.

2. 'The Stare' How cool was that when Steven Jackson just stared down Ken Hamlin? I believe, it gave me chills and gave me a big smile for a good 3 seconds.

3. 'The Train' Again, how cool was it that the person who recieved 'The Stare' got trucked for the Touchdown!

4. Leonard Little with 2 Sacks and a forced Fumble, should be 3 sacks but since Seneca Wallace is so slippery he got out of Little's paw.
    Just a few things that I thought were neat and didn't get publicized.

RamsFan16

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

Re: Few forgotten things

Hey! There will none of this positive talk. It's pouting and venting time around here 16...

LOL, Just kidding. Great points...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by SFCRamFan View Post
    Hey! There will none of this positive talk. It's pouting and venting time around here 16...

lmao. Yes good points indeed. Tough loss, but hey we're all in this together right?

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16 View Post
    1. How cool was that Adeyanju touchdown! I wouldn't have ever thought in a million years that we'd get a Defensive Touchdown, and never thought in a billion years that when we did it'd be our Defensive End! Rookie Defensive End at that.

2. 'The Stare' How cool was that when Steven Jackson just stared down Ken Hamlin? I believe, it gave me chills and gave me a big smile for a good 3 seconds.

3. 'The Train' Again, how cool was it that the person who recieved 'The Stare' got trucked for the Touchdown!

4. Leonard Little with 2 Sacks and a forced Fumble, should be 3 sacks but since Seneca Wallace is so slippery he got out of Little's paw.
    Just a few things that I thought were neat and didn't get publicized.
    All great highlights, but 2 and 3 were my favorite...I swear if anyone doubts Jackson's intensity you need to see the "stare" we're talking about...Hamlin was talking all this trash and Jackson just bore holes into him with his super fierce eyes...without saying a word Jackson let him know he could rip out his heart and show it to him if he wanted to. If I was Hamlin I would have wet myself.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

That defensive TD was a pretty thing to see.

LL had a great day today and I also loved the stare down between Jackson and Hamlin. Hamlin looked like a big trash talking jerk and Jackson was in control of his emotions. It makes me proud of him and his self control.

Too bad that special teams TD had to happen. We could of had this game. Oh well....sometimes it hurts to watch football.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

This just in, prior to that PR for a TD, Rams Punt Coverage with Not 29th not 30th but 3RD yes 3RD in the League!
    RamsFan16

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16 View Post
    This just in, prior to that PR for a TD, Rams Punt Coverage with Not 29th not 30th but 3RD yes 3RD in the League!
    That's the Turk factor. He was a huge signing for us.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Too bad Turk does not know how to tackle or even stand in the right place to force the runner back into the field or out of bounds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

chiguy is offline Registered User

Who knew Victor was that fast?

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by chiguy View Post
    Reminded me of the BUS! Rumblin' Bumblin' Stumblin', he--- could-- go all the way!

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Couple more things that were forgotten

1) Hills good play

2) How great of signing was Brown? He got a lot of flack for the money he got, but he has been worth every penny

3) Jackson gets big kudos' from me this week. He earned a lot of respect from me on the TD run.

4) Prior to that punt return, do you all realize we were 3rd in the league on punt coverage

5) Wroten got some pretty good playing time

6) I believe Little would have 4 sacks not 3 things would have worked out. He came in once completely out of control and whiffed.

brawleyramfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Varg6 View Post
    lmao. Yes good points indeed. Tough loss, but hey we're all in this together right?
    Varg6, Of course we are all in this together, I am a "Ram Fan" through the good times and the bad. I have been a Ram fan since 1970, when my older brother who passed in 1979, gave me a Blue and White, Horned Rams helmet I was 5 years old. I will always be passionate about my Rams, so if I get frustrated and rant and rave about the teams bad plays, don't diss me, I have earned that right.

ram3057 is offline Registered User

Its good to hear that even though the team seems to be heading in the wrong direction this year, we all have one thing in common - the RAMS.

Hopefully, we will be able to salvage something of this season.

(I will not stand for another ***** win, however.)

GO RAMS!!

:l
    Always a Rams Fan............

Rex Allen Markel

RealRam is offline Registered User

Hey! There will [be] none of this positive talk. It's pouting and venting time around here 16...

--SFCRF
    This thread, true and funny, made my day.

The hit by Little that popped the ball out of Seneca was classic. Adeyanju's return to score, memorable. Jackson's bull run, carrying 11 Seahawks all over him into the end zone and the ensuing helmet-off-ruckus, delightful. Did you see Bruce literally flying over everybody in there to celebrate?

All for not but those instances somehow make me feel a little better as I lick the wounds of defeat. As much as it hurt losing yesterday, after making some terrible mistakes on D, on O and on ST ... we felt the shame and we tried. We fought back hard. Yes indeed, Steven Jackson's passionate TD, Little's sack in the 4th Qtr -- and his salute, followed with some "let's do it!" attitude on the sideline -- all those reflected much heart.

I hope we don't suffer any heart ailments from here on.

Thanks for the positives here.

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by chiguy View Post
    Seriously. So much for that 4.9 second 40-time! Victor was a man possessed going down the field. I was pretty happy for him when I heard the play by play. Honestly though at the time I really didn't believe it. I think the suddenness of the play combined with the general lack of reaction by the Seattle crowd made me wonder if I was hearing things correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith View Post
    2) How great of signing was Brown? He got a lot of flack for the money he got, but he has been worth every penny
    I agree he's been worth the money, as he's actually making less than Butler is on a per-year average. That being said, your statement seems to imply he's doing great out there right now, and I'm not convinced that's the case. I personally haven't been all that impressed with him since he's returned from injury after the bye, to be honest.

4) Prior to that punt return, do you all realize we were 3rd in the league on punt coverage
    Wouldn't have figured that at all, but thinking back it's been the kickoff coverage we've had more problems with. The punt coverage has been fairly good, though it sort of figures that the one time we need it to hold it breaks down. How the cookie crumbles, I suppose.

5) Wroten got some pretty good playing time
    I'm anxious to see if Wroten can develop into the DT pass rushing threat we need. I recall hearing him get good pressure on at least one play yesterday. Hopefully he makes the other 31 teams regret not taking him by stepping up and becoming a player.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast