Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By r8rh8rmike

Thread: A Few Quick Hits On The Game

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

A Few Quick Hits On The Game

Not the prettiest win, but I'll take it. This team is on track to make some real noise next year.

Bradford hit the 20 TD mark, and is on pace to have a career year statistically. He made some bad decisions today, but took advantage of the scoring opportunities he was given. I have every faith in him moving forward.

IMO, Michael Brockers is the best position player on the Rams defense. He is disruptive, athletic, plays his position at a high level, and has only scratched the surface of his enormous ability.

Janoris Jenkins has "it" as a playmaker on defense. He's one of those players that just somehow puts himself in position to make plays, then makes them. You can not teach the abilities he has.

Oh how I would love to have Steven Jackson back next year. He is still a thrilling, relentless force.

What was up with having Bradford pass on 3rd and 1 in the fourth quarter when we were trying to run clock with a good lead? I just don't get it.

I'm not worried in the least about James Laurinaitis, or his abilities.

I'm worried about Craig Dahl and his abilities. His complete wiff on the Wiliams TD was inexcuseable. I REALLY hope we're lookoing for a better option.
    SWFCRAM likes this.

39WillRunYaOva is offline Registered User

Re: A Few Quick Hits On The Game

Dahl will not be the starter next year no way no how,Fisher knows it its just a matter of who replaces him.Quick dropped a open catch he should of made for a big gain,comon kid we ask for more targets but hes drops an easy opportunity,you cant do that with the already very limited targets hes gets.I think we are showing that we can win without a monster day from DA and that makes me think with his injury history and what his market might be we might not resign him if he wants big money.Off the top of our head most of our last 4 wins have been with marginal to average production from DA.JJ is a flat out playmaker and i think all 31 other teams are kicking themselves for not drafting this kid. Very opptimistic about our future

mcpeepants232003 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 39WillRunYaOva View Post
    Dahl will not be the starter next year no way no how,Fisher knows it its just a matter of who replaces him.Quick dropped a open catch he should of made for a big gain,comon kid we ask for more targets but hes drops an easy opportunity,you cant do that with the already very limited targets hes gets.I think we are showing that we can win without a monster day from DA and that makes me think with his injury history and what his market might be we might not resign him if he wants big money.Off the top of our head most of our last 4 wins have been with marginal to average production from DA.JJ is a flat out playmaker and i think all 31 other teams are kicking themselves for not drafting this kid. Very opptimistic about our future
    I really don't think Amendola will get big money. With his injury history and Welker, Wallace, Bowe and Jennings all free agents there are bigger fish out there. At worst we can franchise him for one year and if he, once again, misses a huge chunk of the season we let him go.

citr92 is offline Registered User

kendricks had a BIG day today

wonderful 80 yard TD with amendola making a fantastic double block

as for dahl, yea, not going to start next year, and i'm curious about matt daniels, coming off the IR and see what fisher really sees in him

bradford made some questionable throws, but like others have said, made the throw when it counted

look at how josh freeman was today...yea, i like bradford, he'll be fine moving forward

disappointed that quick missed that catch, looked a tad out in front of him, but he should have hauled it in and made something good out of it, hope he can make it up next week