badmoforamfan is offline Registered User

Fight, then fight some more.

There just isn't any passion. I understand that the season appears to have been sabotaged, but there is the Rams leader on TV gently shaking his head.

Have we seen anything out of these Rams players that show us that they want to turn it around? It's like they are listening to the media's sympathetic slant on the Rams injuries and using it as their justification for giving up. Going through the motions.....Lights are on, but no one is home.

I never played a down in the NFL or College for that matter, but I did play in HS. I played on a team that suffered much like these Rams. We were undersized, under coached, didn't have any talent and overwhelmed most of the time. We didn't give up though. In fact we would rededicate ourselves every week in practice. We switched QB's 3 times due to injury, we started 4 different RB's and our offensive line was a joke (I was playing JV and was brought up to varsity due to injury and poor play). We didn't give up... We fought and fought. We fought with each other when we thought the other wasn't coming full speed. Eventually, we won. Not because we were the better team, but because we imposed our will and played with passion. Nothing is more gratifying than snatching victory from the jaws of adversity.

I know that I am making a huge leap when comparing NFL players to High School players, but when youíre talking about passion, the love of the game, there is no degree of separation.

Losing pisses me off. I want to see these Rams pissed. I donít want them to accept the nice little package of excuses being presented by the prognosticators.

Nobody wants to be associated with losing and nobody that considers themselves a competitor wants to be branded as a quitter. So, donít put your head down, donít shake your head gently. Scream into the face of the opposition!

My Dad used to tell me when I was a kid that if cornered into a fight that I could not win, fight, fight with everything I have and though they may beat me, they will know that I was there and went down fighting.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Maybe not now, but soon.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Fight, then fight some more.

All 4 games this season our RAMS played good football for the 1st half. It's the 2nd half that's killing us. Hmmmmm...... tons of injuries and fading in the 2nd half? Maybe the strength and conditioning coach needs a kick in the you know what?

jkramsfan Guest

Re: Fight, then fight some more.

Quote Originally Posted by badmoforamfan View Post
    There just isn't any passion. I understand that the season appears to have been sabotaged, but there is the Rams leader on TV gently shaking his head.

Have we seen anything out of these Rams players that show us that they want to turn it around? It's like they are listening to the media's sympathetic slant on the Rams injuries and using it as their justification for giving up. Going through the motions.....Lights are on, but no one is home.

I never played a down in the NFL or College for that matter, but I did play in HS. I played on a team that suffered much like these Rams. We were undersized, under coached, didn't have any talent and overwhelmed most of the time. We didn't give up though. In fact we would rededicate ourselves every week in practice. We switched QB's 3 times due to injury, we started 4 different RB's and our offensive line was a joke (I was playing JV and was brought up to varsity due to injury and poor play). We didn't give up... We fought and fought. We fought with each other when we thought the other wasn't coming full speed. Eventually, we won. Not because we were the better team, but because we imposed our will and played with passion. Nothing is more gratifying than snatching victory from the jaws of adversity.

I know that I am making a huge leap when comparing NFL players to High School players, but when youíre talking about passion, the love of the game, there is no degree of separation.

Losing pisses me off. I want to see these Rams pissed. I donít want them to accept the nice little package of excuses being presented by the prognosticators.

Nobody wants to be associated with losing and nobody that considers themselves a competitor wants to be branded as a quitter. So, donít put your head down, donít shake your head gently. Scream into the face of the opposition!

My Dad used to tell me when I was a kid that if cornered into a fight that I could not win, fight, fight with everything I have and though they may beat me, they will know that I was there and went down fighting.
    I was waiting for someone to bring that up, i noticed it to and the camera stayed on him all the way off the field,made it look like this team is not on the same page at all.