Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Josh Guest

Re: Finally, a fight

leonard Little was DRUNK!! It's not like he just got in his car and decided to kill someone. yes, he should have called a cab, but he didnt do it on purpose.. some people never forgive people for what they did in the past.. If leonard was drag racing down the road and killed her, then yes he should be in prison, but It wasnt Premeditated, He made a mistake, and he has tried so hard to reach out to the family, but they want no part of it. I wish people would to Get off leonard's case for awhile.
    Last edited by RamWraith; -08-06-2008 at 09:50 AM.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

OK, LET ME MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR!!!!

I am wiping out ALL of the inappropriate commentary. Any more of these types of posts, the thread will be locked!

RealRam is offline Registered User

Thank you RFS!

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RealRam View Post
    Thank you RFS!
    Dittoes.....
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

ramstough39 is offline Registered User

I hope this does eventually spark the team. Not sure about the impact, but I'm looking forward to this season, especially after hearing this. I know, I know, nothing big (on paper, anyway), but it's just making me hyped to hear that there's some obvious hype in camp.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

I gotta tell you, fellas................this team needs MORE fights!

These are grown men who are paid to be violent. If their social tact (ie. not fighting) keeps winning out over their primal carnivorous demeanors (ie. fighting like starved dogs over a steak), I am going to be concerned.

Do you think Youngblood patted BigRedMan on the back? No, he knocked him on his big kilted arse!

Carnage, people! Violence & Carnage!
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Just so you know...

I reopened Josh's post. He is entitled to his opinion like everyone else is. His post did not break the rules. It is only offering another view.

On the same note. Little's past is his past. We have beat the subject to death, and it tends to go in bad directions with many personal feelings getting hurt. Lets try and move on from the past subject and talk about the scuffle in which the original thread was opened.

Thanks...continue on....

Josh Guest

Leonard little in 2001-03 is different from leonard Little of 04-Present. He is a changed man. If anything the family of that women Should Exept Leonard's deepest regrets for what happend. I think Leonard Little Deserves another chance Because You realy can't judge a man Based on what he did when he was drunk. How many times have you guys Been Drunk and when you woke up the next day you had no idea where you were? Things happen. all you can do Is learn from it and ask forgiveness and Move on.. If the family doesnt forgive that's there problem. Leonard I forgive you for a bad decision that you made.

ScottD413 is offline Registered User

wow, you guys are unbelievable!! If Little wa DWI ONCE and killed somebody, that would have been bad enough. But he did it TWICE! Just getting a DWI wasnt enough, he had to do it again and he got somebody killed!

I cannot believe you people! Just because he is a Ram means that he is above the law? That woman was completely innocent. Go tell her son and husband that he feels bad about it, I bet that will make it ok!

If it was a member of your family that he killed you would all feel differently! It is YOU PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME SICK!

Josh Guest

Dude my brother was hit by a drunk driver when he was 7. I know how they feel. If I can forgive him.. then they should be able to forgive leonard... I just know how it feels.

And deleting my original post is rediculous! I didnt break any rules of this forum!! Unless I missed that rule that states you cant say anything bad about a Rams player!

I am entitled to my opinion just like everybody else! Just because it is an unpopular point if view doesnt make it unvalid!

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ScottD413 View Post
    wow, you guys are unbelievable!! If Little wa DWI ONCE and killed somebody, that would have been bad enough. But he did it TWICE! Just getting a DWI wasnt enough, he had to do it again and he got somebody killed!

I cannot believe you people! Just because he is a Ram means that he is above the law? That woman was completely innocent. Go tell her son and husband that he feels bad about it, I bet that will make it ok!

If it was a member of your family that he killed you would all feel differently! It is YOU PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME SICK!
    A tough way to win friends and influence enemies, Scott.

Yes, of course, you are entitled to your opinion. Yes we are entitled to our opinion. Yes, it is okay for our opinions to differ.

We have the same issue on this site when "discussing" players (see Bulger) and no amount of yelling or name calling will change many opinions.

Some issues have been hashed out (some repeatedly) but I have a way of dealing with those threads..... I choose to not open them. Just as I do not listen to music I don't care for or watch movies TV programs which are an assault on my morality or my intelligence.
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    A tough way to win friends and influence enemies, Scott.

Yes, of course, you are entitled to your opinion. Yes we are entitled to our opinion. Yes, it is okay for our opinions to differ.

We have the same issue on this site when "discussing" players (see Bulger) and no amount of yelling or name calling will change many opinions.

Some issues have been hashed out (some repeatedly) but I have a way of dealing with those threads..... I choose to not open them. Just as I do not listen to music I don't care for or watch movies TV programs which are an assault on my morality or my intelligence.
    I didnt write this to start a fight or make friends. I was responding to all the posts attacking me and my opinion. I am not going to say anything else about it.

In my eyes, he is a murderer. If you guys want to forgive him just because he is a Ram, then thats your business. I just wonder what you guys would think of him if he played for San Fran. Then it would be, "oh he is a horrible person", "oh he is a killer", and so on. But no, he is a Ram and therfor all is forgiven

Whatever, if you guys want to hate me for having a point of view, then so be it

Josh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ScottD413 View Post
    I didnt write this to start a fight or make friends. I was responding to all the posts attacking me and my opinion. I am not going to say anything else about it.

In my eyes, he is a murderer. If you guys want to forgive him just because he is a Ram, then thats your business. I just wonder what you guys would think of him if he played for San Fran. Then it would be, "oh he is a horrible person", "oh he is a killer", and so on. But no, he is a Ram and therfor all is forgiven

Whatever, if you guys want to hate me for having a point of view, then so be it
    Dude I forgive him because he is a human being.. not because he is a ram.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

So is the nickname "the Sheriff" supposed to suggest that Ritchie tends to separate guys that are fighting rather than joining in the fray? I'd like to think that might be a sign of a certain level of maturity on his part.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast