Ram445 is offline Registered User

It is finally here!!

My son-in-law and I purchased season tickets last year after watching the Rams on TV the prior years and attending a game each year.

Last year, while we rooted for the Rams, we would still enjoy watching the other teams. Last year was a great home schedule as each week seemed to bring a powerhouse team to the Dome.

Well this year, I am 100% behind the team and look forward to great things to come! I truly feel the team management is starting to build something that should pay off sooner than later(excluding the addition of the mascot). I think they relearning things from the Blues and how they have marketed their team

I have my #8 jersey all pressed and ready to go!. While I do not think they will win the SB nor make the playoffs I feel this team will be fun to watch and will compete until the final whistle.

LARAM is offline Registered User

Re: It is finally here!!

I see no reason why this team can't go 5-3 through the first 8 games. If they can pull out another 3 games on the back stretch, well you never know they could surprise everyone with a wild cardspot .......Our schedule is quite ideal this year.