Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Finished

BM_Face is offline Registered User

Re: Finished

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    He's done absolutely nothing to show me he will be an elite NFL QB. He has the tools to be so.

This is the NFL. Like Missouri, it's a SHOW ME league. Potential means jack crap in the NFL.

Through 20 games, he has yet to tie a game or win a game in the 4th quarter.

Sam needs to continue to improve. With a team that is playing so poorly, just about everyone is a problem at this point. Sam may be the smallest problem on the team, but he needs to elevate his game. Elite QB's make players around them better.

With the game on the line, and the offensive line finally stepping up, and WR's getting open at the end, Bradford DID NOT make the play. That's on him.
    He was beat to a pulp by the lack of ANY protection. Did you ever play football? Bradford was in pain, stiff, and sore and you expect him to throw the ball around like he wasn't plastered onto the turf for half the game. Your criticisms of Bradford seem far too vitriolic to be based on his performance alone.

I can hardly believe you are serious. The o-line committed so many penalties and allowed so many sacks and you are praising them for "stepping up" with a few minutes left? Unreal.

A defeated look of consternation, dissappointment, or even pain. The name derives from the look one often gets when challenged by a large BM.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

After watching another embarrassing loss I feel about the same as the creator of this post. Why should I continue to watch this garbage?

I think one word sums up the Rams.

SLOW.

They're slow in the backfield, slow at the reciever position, slow on defense, and just about everywhere, they always seem to be a step slow.

I'm beginning to NOT believe in Bradford. Yes, he was sacked 7 times today, but when he had time to throw, and he HAD time to throw on numerous occasions, his throws were off target all too often. He's beginning to look a lot like Bulger.

Jackson is a shell of himself. He goes down w/o a fight and is anything but a beast. Our receiving corp is a complete joke. How many dropped passes now in four games? 15? These guys were supposed to have great hands coming out of college but have displayed anything but great hands. Our best receiver is our MLB.

I never thought I'd miss the WCO but I do. McD's offense is going to get Bradford killed. He's the second coming of Mike Martz. Stupid to put Bradford in the position he puts him in knowing the opposition is going to blitz. The kid cannot read the defense, coupled with the offensive line's inability to block and pickup blitzes.

Did I mention our lousy receivers?

Other teams in our division find ways to win or at least compete to the end, but not the Rams. They get down early and then it's over. The only reason we had a remote chance to get back in it today was we were playing against "train Rex". ...then the Rams managed to go backwards on offense with the game on the line. TWICE. How many in a row have they lost when trailing in the fourth quarter? 46? That's a sign of ineptitude.

I saw nothing today that leads me to believe this team will turn it around. I was a supporter of Spags and the Rams new staff but as it stands right now, they should be polishing up their resumes. At 0-4, they have virtually NO chance of having a winning season (again) and no chance at playing in the postseason. With another top draft next year, they'll screw that up too.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Ironmaidenram is offline Registered User

Welcome to therapy session guys, my name is Ironmaiden Ram and I've been a Ramsfan since 1978.
    macrammer and NJ Ramsfan1 like this.

eldfan is offline Registered User

One sad thing about this post is Iv seen similar post in past years when the rams were bad and fans got fed up with bad football. But there seems to be more frustrated fans now than in past years. Im one of them it's hard to watch but I will keep watching like a car wreck you can't turn away from.
    :ramlogo:

berg8309 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    He's done absolutely nothing to show me he will be an elite NFL QB. He has the tools to be so.

This is the NFL. Like Missouri, it's a SHOW ME league. Potential means jack crap in the NFL.

Through 20 games, he has yet to tie a game or win a game in the 4th quarter.

Sam needs to continue to improve. With a team that is playing so poorly, just about everyone is a problem at this point. Sam may be the smallest problem on the team, but he needs to elevate his game. Elite QB's make players around them better.

With the game on the line, and the offensive line finally stepping up, and WR's getting open at the end, Bradford DID NOT make the play. That's on him.
    I stand by my statements that his ball placement is fine. Most balls are catchable, but the receivers fail to adjust or catch it. The ball however is in a place where the wr can catch it and a db cannot. That is arm talent.

Bradford is being rushed and pounded, and what does he do? Does he throw to the check down? Does he launch the ball too fast to avoid getting sacked and get picked off? No and no. He stands in the pocket, waits for his routes, and then delivers the ball, knowing full well he is getting hit. Thats a Quarterback that I want on my team.

The drops aren't his fault, and the Oline isn't his fault. Also, you claim the Oline stepped it up at the end of the game? Let's revisit the series right after the JL interception and how well the Oline did.

1st play: Bradford hit as he throw, incomplete
    2nd play: after a false start (i think on kendricks) Bradford sacked for loss
    3rd play: Bradford sacked for loss
    4th play: so far back from sacks we can't even kick a FG, punt.

So in sum, on the three plays that counted, the Oline let defense have their way with Bradford, and you say they stepped it up? I beg to differ.
    AlphaRam, SavageRam and sakl18 like this.

Fortuninerhater is offline Registered User

I suspect that after the dust settles, many of you will soften your stances.

Though we haven't looked good yet, there's still 3/4 of the season left to be played. And instead of looking at the schedule and predicting wins and losses based on who we have left (further frustrating yourself), how about taking a one game at a time approach, which is exactly what this team must do.

Each game will have it's own challenges and unique set of circumstances, and obviously it will be an uphill battle the rest of the way, but I still believe this team has enough talent to catch the fortuniners.

It's just a matter of putting together one good sound, fundamental, and disciplined quarter, and then building on that.

Who knows, maybe we'll come out of the bye week refocused and re-energized, and ready to play the kind of football most of us envisioned during the pre-season.

And maybe the Packers will be just what the Dr. ordered. A win against the defending champs would undoubtedly give us the confidence we sorely lack. Not to mention, something to build on going forward.

So, here's to keeping your heads up and finishing strong.

mh-i is offline Registered User

The Rams played a weak schedule last season. Based on a semi decent showing with a rookie QB playing in an extremely weak division the Rams were over hyped coming into the 2011 season. This season they've so far played contenders and don't really come close to matching up. I won't be surprised if they're 0-9 before they win given their upcoming schedule. The Rams aren't a team who is underachieving, they just aren't that good talent wise.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Unless you are a freaking Whiners fan, that phrase is inexcusable. Since you are speaking of ass, why don't you kiss mine for using that phrase?

For the rest of you that want to bellyache about the fortunes of the team, you should write down what you think on a sheet of paper, roll up the sheet of paper, and stick it up your butt. You either follow the team, or you don't. Make up your mind as to what is best for you, but STFU about "I'm not going to follow the team...blah blah blah

I am frustrated as hell, too. I expect better. I don't believe in rebuilding. If any of you are offended, too damn bad. If I heard this ish in person, I would kick you in the groin, then knee you in the face for bending over.

Quote Originally Posted by bruce4life View Post
    There is no denying we are the worst team in the league hands down...Same ole sorry ass rams!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PA_gal_in_OK Guest

Wow, just wow is all I have to say about this. 4 games into the season and you all are already giving up on your team. My team is only 1 - 3 and I still have hopes to finish the season strongly. Whether that happens or not is yet to be seen but there is no way I would wipe my hands of the season and NOT follow my team. What the heck is wrong with you people? I was angry earlier that my team lost again and said "well we aren't going to make it to the playoffs" but then after calming down I realized that anything is possible. We could end up 13 - 3 for all I know as your team could end up 12 - 4. Do you know that you won't, no you don't cause on any given Sunday anything can happen. Will it? Probably not, but that doesn't mean you still shouldn't show your support or devotion to the team. What really gets me is that some of you are hoping a division RIVAL does well in the playoffs? WTF kinda garbage is that??? I would never ever wish my rival, such as Dallas, to win CRAP!

OK, I'm done ranting about team devotion now, carry on.
    ZiaRam likes this.

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    Unless you are a freaking Whiners fan, that phrase is inexcusable. Since you are speaking of ass, why don't you kiss mine for using that phrase?

For the rest of you that want to bellyache about the fortunes of the team, you should write down what you think on a sheet of paper, roll up the sheet of paper, and stick it up your butt. You either follow the team, or you don't. Make up your mind as to what is best for you, but STFU about "I'm not going to follow the team...blah blah blah

I am frustrated as hell, too. I expect better. I don't believe in rebuilding. If any of you are offended, too damn bad. If I heard this ish in person, I would kick you in the groin, then knee you in the face for bending over.
    That's real intelligent commentary. Anyone using the phrase "same old sorry ass Rams" does so with both accuracy and justification. Respect and praise are both earned. So is criticism and scorn.

And anyone who chooses to do something more constructive with their time instead of watching weekly beat downs until this organization gets it's head out of its collective rear end is probably more intelligent than you give them credit for.

Another guy with a "think as I do or don't express yourself" attitude. Brilliant.
    live4ramin and macrammer like this.

cfh128 is offline Registered User

We look bad. Maybe we are bad. But to those of you quitting on the team, I say good riddance. Oh, you poor babies have to suffer so much with bad football. Get over it, take your ass whooping like a man, and lets see what happens with the other 3/4 of the year.
    AlphaRam and PA_gal_in_OK like this.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

If you are going to quit following the team, then do so. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. There are many people here frustrated that do not announce to everyone that they will not follow the team until things get better. I can respect their opinions. Those that want to jump ship and complain need to get the hell out (you would be in that group).

Anyone that uses that phrase should go become a Whiners fan. Critisizing the team is certainly warranted, but using that phrase goes against the very essence of being a Rams fan. If you do not understand that, you should go ahead and jump ship anyway.

As far as your last statement, yeah, that is how I feel on those two topics. So, if you are jumping ship, take your whining elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Ramsfan1 View Post
    That's real intelligent commentary. Anyone using the phrase "same old sorry ass Rams" does so with both accuracy and justification. Respect and praise are both earned. So is criticism and scorn.

And anyone who chooses to do something more constructive with their time instead of watching weekly beat downs until this organization gets it's head out of its collective rear end is probably more intelligent than you give them credit for.

Another guy with a "think as I do or don't express yourself" attitude. Brilliant.
    ZiaRam likes this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gomotron is offline Registered User

The worst sign that I have seen so far: Bradford is losing faith. "I'm not going to lie," Bradford said. "It's getting frustrating."

Up to this point, he has remained positive, has not (and I doubt ever will) call out any of his teammates to the press. The number of dropped balls is ridiculous. To me, this reminds me of his 2009 college season, breaking in a bunch of new receivers. So many drops in that first game that led to him holding on to the ball too long, and finally getting clobbered by a BYU LB that essentially ended his season.

CATCH THE D@MNED BALL!

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Waaaa Waaaaa Waaaaaa!! Why don't you Trade out your Ram jerseys for some Whiner ones because that's all your being is Whiners, you just need some cheese to go with that wine. Cool all you saying your not coming back till next season don't let the door hit you on the *** on the way out! Go ahead and Run, run home and cry to Momma! Me? I'm through running...
    AlphaRam, Tampa_Ram and QuinnMan like this.

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Wow, that is the biggest cry-baby post I've ever read after a Rams loss!

And with that post, you have now lost all credibility that you are or ever were a Rams fan; so please don't ever come back!

Good Riddance!!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast