Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Finished

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Re: Finished

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    Those that feel that they need to get out should do so. You do not need validation from anyone else. It is a personal choice. Are you trying to convince us, or convince yourself?

I'm damn pissed about how we have been playing. I want to punch Pettis in the head. I'm ready to tazer Saffold. There is a bunch of undisciplined play and mistakes and I am mad as hell. I have seen a lot of terrible games by the Rams, but I haven't bolted. If you feel the need to distance yourself from the team, do so. However, we don't need to hear about it. Just go.
    I'm ZiaRam and I support this message.

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by alpharam View Post
    those that feel that they need to get out should do so. You do not need validation from anyone else. It is a personal choice. Are you trying to convince us, or convince yourself?

I'm damn pissed about how we have been playing. I want to punch pettis in the head. I'm ready to tazer saffold. There is a bunch of undisciplined play and mistakes and i am mad as hell. I have seen a lot of terrible games by the rams, but i haven't bolted. If you feel the need to distance yourself from the team, do so. However, we don't need to hear about it. Just go.
    true rams fans dont run and hide, we stay and back our team no matter what!!!! Yes were pissed and angry and want answers and changes!!! But i will support till the end and never abandon our rams!!
    ZiaRam likes this.

macrammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Ram View Post
    We will rally behind Bradford, and play football.....

yes football, probably bad football to since thats all we've done this year. but thats never gonna stop me from loving, watching, and following the Rams for the rest of my life.

Yes theres going to be lots of talk about players sucking, bad coaching, calling for heads of players and coaches and replacements, and im sure im going to participate and agree with a lot of it, but no matter how much i dont like certain players and/or coaches, im still gonna watch them every sunday and will be rooting for them and hoping for a win.

Everyone is free to complain about the rams, i mean seriously, they suck bad right now, we all know that, and if you cant stomach to watch them lose badly weak in and weak out then thats your choice. No matter how bad we play one weak, i always have high hopes and believe the rams are going to win, and i watch every game i can and root for them all game. Im never gonna run out on this team.

Im a proud Rams fan for life!

This is my Rams, This is your Rams, GO RAMS!!!!

Hi Tampa,

Nice message. I see a great deal of frustration from much of the community. I agree with your sentiment and I will continue to watch and root just as I have for over 40 years. I believe that as a community of Ram fans, we should be open to listening and understanding that this year has thrown many of us for aloop and while there are varying degrees of venting, I do not hold anyone accountable for statements after tough defeat. We all handle things differently but I see many frustrated and upset folks that are simply showing their emotion and passion for a team they have followed for many years. Getting pious, as some have, really goes nowhere. If you have been Ram fan since 1980 and before, you know what I mean when you feel like it is a curse and we can not break the dreaded doormat chains of 30 plus years off for very long. I support Rams and their true long/short tenured dedicated fans. But, my definition of a dedeicated fan is personal to me and I have no business projecting my fan standards onto anyone else. Would I say _ambs? NO. would I say SOSAR? No but sobeit if others do. I am open to having a beer with any and all Ram fans. Whenever, wherever. Does it mean we will agree all things Ram? Hell no, but it will be enjoyable discussion.
    live4ramin, Tampa_Ram and ZiaRam like this.

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by macrammer View Post
    Hi Tampa,

Nice message. I see a great deal of frustration from much of the community. I agree with your sentiment and I will continue to watch and root just as I have for over 40 years. I believe that as a community of Ram fans, we should be open to listening and understanding that this year has thrown many of us for aloop and while there are varying degrees of venting, I do not hold anyone accountable for statements after tough defeat. We all handle things differently but I see many frustrated and upset folks that are simply showing their emotion and passion for a team they have followed for many years. Getting pious, as some have, really goes nowhere. If you have been Ram fan since 1980 and before, you know what I mean when you feel like it is a curse and we can not break the dreaded doormat chains of 30 plus years off for very long. I support Rams and their true long/short tenured dedicated fans. But, my definition of a dedeicated fan is personal to me and I have no business projecting my fan standards onto anyone else. Would I say _ambs? NO. would I say SOSAR? No but sobeit if others do. I am open to having a beer with any and all Ram fans. Whenever, wherever. Does it mean we will agree all things Ram? Hell no, but it will be enjoyable discussion.
    I agree completly, i may not of been a fan as long as you, having signed my football life away to the rams when they moved to stl, but doesnt matter if im a much younger fan, i will never leave and badnwagon does not comprehend in my vocab with me.

Everyone here at the clanram has seen bad times with the rams. and i will have a drink with and watch any game with any rams fan that sticks with this team.

Right now we are all frustrated to say the least, we are pissed, angry, and upset.

i have never called the rams the _ambs or SOSAR, ive been close, just out of frustration, but yet have to to cause of where the meaning comes from. instead of saying either of those i will say this...

The rams suck right now..yes its true and we all know it.

like you said we dont have to agree on everything and i doubt most of us do, but we are still rams fans, and that counts for something.

we dont run, we dont hide, we are here to debate whats best for this team always and complain about there short commingss, but most importandly, we back our rams up no matter what anyone else thinks, cause to be honest, not one of you can ever make me stop loving the rams and watching every game they play. i am a ram fan for life, regardless what anyone thinks.
    ZiaRam likes this.

C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

About a month ago I stopped watching the baseball Cardinals, worst decision of my sports life, I felt terrible watching them celebrate a playoff birth knowing that I lost faith in them after watching almost all 130 games up to that point. So it would be hypocritical of me to criticize anyone, but I would just like to point out, the Cardinals were 10.5 games out when I gave up, the Rams are only 3 games out, with all division games remaining.

The thing that kills me, we all knew this schedule was going to have a brutal start, now that it is coming to fruition, people are acting like they never saw this coming. It is a tough first half of the year, but then you take out 2 of our top 3 corners, our 2 best offensive weapons, and make mistakes that young players without an offseason are bound to make, and you guys are really surprised we are 0-4?

Har har but C-Mob, excuses are like buttholes....maybe, but if you are just going to dismiss the terrible blows this team has suffered, then I don't believe we can have a viable conversation.
    ZiaRam likes this.

DeaconJ is offline Registered User

I'm sticking with the team, but I've got to say that the totally inept play we've been witness to the past four weeks has got more to do with COACHING than the players. 'Nuff said!
    live4ramin likes this.

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by C-Mob 71 View Post
    About a month ago I stopped watching the baseball Cardinals, worst decision of my sports life, I felt terrible watching them celebrate a playoff birth knowing that I lost faith in them after watching almost all 130 games up to that point. So it would be hypocritical of me to criticize anyone, but I would just like to point out, the Cardinals were 10.5 games out when I gave up, the Rams are only 3 games out, with all division games remaining.

The thing that kills me, we all knew this schedule was going to have a brutal start, now that it is coming to fruition, people are acting like they never saw this coming. It is a tough first half of the year, but then you take out 2 of our top 3 corners, our 2 best offensive weapons, and make mistakes that young players without an offseason are bound to make, and you guys are really surprised we are 0-4?

Har har but C-Mob, excuses are like buttholes....maybe, but if you are just going to dismiss the terrible blows this team has suffered, then I don't believe we can have a viable conversation.
    I to gave up on the Cards so don't feel bad. They pulled a amazing comeback and I was to busy worrying about the Rams losses to pay attention. I know there were many people that gave up on the packers last year before the playoffs so we aren't alone.

I haven't posted on here much since game 1 and I barely visit the site anymore because it is to much right now. There are just to many crazy post going on right now for me to want to contribute to this non sense.

majorram is offline Registered User

I think we all are frustraded..and i can see NJ points.. we all want OUR boys to do well and all we see is well 'crap!!!! people just take in different ways, the Rams are part of my life.they always will be... and it is hard over the pond I can tell you!!!! but whatever the score or W/L I will be sitting there just hoping and freaking praying that THEY can do better!!!I just keep saying that one just one day we will get there!!!!!!! just like 99 and boy did I never think that I would see a Ram in my life time hold the SB trophy up high and say those words "how bout that Rams"

keep the faith

steve
    live4ramin likes this.
    "The breakfast Club"

VegasRam is offline Ram MVP

Those that feel that they need to get out should do so. You do not need validation from anyone else. It is a personal choice. Are you trying to convince us, or convince yourself?

I'm damn pissed about how we have been playing. I want to punch Pettis in the head. I'm ready to tazer Saffold. There is a bunch of undisciplined play and mistakes and I am mad as hell. I have seen a lot of terrible games by the Rams, but I haven't bolted. If you feel the need to distance yourself from the team, do so. However, we don't need to hear about it. Just go.
    With you 100% AR, (even though I found the Wasington game to be almost unwatchable).
    Couple of comments - Pettis has taken enough hits to the head, and Saffold has had a couple of less than stellar games. These are the guys you want to bang on? If you want to go offense, I'd take Kendricks and Smith.

And while I'm *****ing, I don't care what anyone on this board says - I want Craig Dahl on my side.
    "the Heart Lies and the Head Plays Tricks with us, but the Eyes See True".

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Those were the first two names that popped into my head. I'd take away SJax's Skittles, tie the Jasons down and eat in front of them, and let the spider that bit Spiderman have a bite of the receivers. They are lucky that I am not their coach: "If you can catch a wrench, you can catch a football".

Quote Originally Posted by VegasRam View Post
    With you 100% AR, (even though I found the Wasington game to be almost unwatchable).
    Couple of comments - Pettis has taken enough hits to the head, and Saffold has had a couple of less than stellar games. These are the guys you want to bang on? If you want to go offense, I'd take Kendricks and Smith.

And while I'm *****ing, I don't care what anyone on this board says - I want Craig Dahl on my side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They are lucky that I am not their coach: "If you can catch a wrench, you can catch a football".
    That's the problem they been training the wrong way! They dodged the wrenches instead of catching em!
    guess which one is Salas?
    Last edited by ZiaRam; -10-04-2011 at 06:06 PM.

Agrajag is offline Registered User

I don't know what is is, maybe my expectations for the team this year were lower.

Maybe I'm just more of a casual fan or maybe it's that whole fan of the game thing.

Maybe I just like to keep things light.

But I'm far from giving up on this team and I wasn't really embarrassed at the Redskins loss. No paper bag on my head, just like the Giants game, I felt like they were competitive.

I do feel like the Packers will probably make the Ravens game look like a cake walk. If the Rams don't start cleaning up the mistakes and playing with some serious tenacity and determination, they're going to get murderized big time on a scale that could very well be unimaginable

Whatever happens I know I won't want to miss it.
    Tampa_Ram likes this.

Ram Mar Ram is offline Registered User

Alright, enough is enough, time to move on to Week 5 ...

I have a sixth sense about these things and i can say with 100% certainty that we will not lose this week. Call me an optimist but i feel as though the 'other' team will be a no-show on Sunday. it will look like the Rams are in a practice scrimmage.

ZiaRam likes this.

Ironmaidenram is offline Registered User

Somewhere between training camp and the Steven Jackson run against Philly, we LOST our intestinal fortitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmaidenram View Post
    Somewhere between training camp and the Steven Jackson run against Philly, we LOST our intestinal fortitude.
    Hmmm I think I'm going to have to disagree a bit with you IronMaiden. It seems like we lost our fortitude after that SJ run!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345