btimsah Guest

First Game I Don't Participate In Chat - WE WIN!

So let it be a good omen.

First game of the year I don't partake in the clanram chat and we win. My computer is busted so I was forced to watch the game with my brother who is a life long Redskins fan. I kept talking our team down - "man, don't worry, your skins will win. were horrible, I'm not getting my hopes up." Blah blah.. I was more stunned than he was when Josh Brown became a true RAM and knocked in that 49 yard Incogfieldgoal.

The defense deserves all the credit for this. While Washington played REALLY bad, OUR DEFENSE was there to bring it home. Not to mention the ROY Avery.

Marc Bulger is still throwing some bad stuff out there, so I'm not too hopeful about the rest of the season, but I don't care. Right now we got our first win on the road against what I thought was the 2nd best team in the NFC, next to the Giants. We caused three apple turnovers and that's against a team who'd given up NONE all season. We pwned, owned and abused Washington's offensive line. Our corners scratched and clawed and played well enough to secure the win. Bartel does seem to improving*

/win.

Mooselini is offline Registered User

Re: First Game I Don't Participate In Chat - WE WIN!

Weird thing is, this is the first time I participated in Clan Ram chat and we won! haha. Strange.

We need to improve though. Lets hope for a offense resurrection against Dallas!

TekeRam is offline Registered User

I know how you feel bti... I was going to go into the chat, but I wasn't going to change any dynamics. The Rams were up at the point that I wanted to go in, but I said, "no, I'm not going to jinx em", so I just sat and watched the game on my nice NFL.com feed, while the TV had the equally good Falcons game on.

DistantRam is offline Registered User

I'll add another tale of luck- all season, I've been defending the Rams on another forum and this was the first week when I've said that we'll get hammered.....

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

hey and i wore my brand new Superman briefs for the first time for the game and we won...im gonna fight the laws of cleanleness by not taking them off till we lose,so least you guys can do is stick by your lucky omens!