Stone Cold Tavon Austin is offline Registered User

First the Pro Bowl, then the regular season......I THINK NOT

The Rattlesnake has a gripe when it comes to how the Pro Bowl will be eliminating KR's. NFL has been working to do this for a while now and now that we finally have a dynamic special team player in Stone Cold, the NFL suddenly is going to take away a huge advantage for us. Lets just hope this is a PB only thing and nothing else. I would hate to see such a dynamic weapon have to be limited to strictly offense. If the NFL has a problem with KR's I will stomp a mud hole into everyone at the commissioners office, and that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold says so.

berg8309 is offline Registered User

Re: First the Pro Bowl, then the regular season......I THINK NOT

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Tavon Austin View Post
    The Rattlesnake has a gripe when it comes to how the Pro Bowl will be eliminating KR's. NFL has been working to do this for a while now and now that we finally have a dynamic special team player in Stone Cold, the NFL suddenly is going to take away a huge advantage for us. Lets just hope this is a PB only thing and nothing else. I would hate to see such a dynamic weapon have to be limited to strictly offense. If the NFL has a problem with KR's I will stomp a mud hole into everyone at the commissioners office, and that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold says so.
    Kick returns are extremely dangerous and have a high rate of injury. Would anyone here be happy if Austin blew out his knee returning a kick in the pro bowl? I think eliminating the practice from a meaningless game is a good idea. Although frankly I'm just in favor of eliminating the game, it's bad football, doesn't count for anything, and is a needless injury risk.