RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Fisher and Arch for Darius?

Just wondering would you do Travis Fisher and Adam Archuleta for Donovin Dariaus? Because I would I mean it would be kind of uneven but I would take Darious over Fisher and Arch. Just keep Furrey at FS cause in my opinion he has established a starting spot at FS he is doing good and Have Darius at SS then our CBs would be Bartell, Butler, Groce, Ivy. SO wondering would you guys do that?

RamsFan16

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

Re: Fisher and Arch for Darius?

No, there's this thing called age...

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

He's 30-years-old. So while he's not exactly ancient, he's not really in his prime, either. Plus, he's on IR with a torn ACL, so you'd be banking on him making a full recovery next fall at 31.

Darius is in the same style of player that Arch is, really. He's a hard hitter that's good in the run game but doesn't offer a huge upgrade in coverage. I'm not saying he doesn't have better coverage skills, because I think he does, but he's not the kind of player I'd trade two defensive starters for. Nor do I think he's the kind of player Jacksonville trades, considering they just signed him to a four-year deal in July with somewhere around $6 million in guaranteed money.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

I don't see Darius as an upgrade over Arch. However, if the Jags would be interested in trading Fisher for a new football, a 16th round draft pick or maybe a 3 pack of Ben-Gay or something, I'd be all for it.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    I don't see Darius as an upgrade over Arch. However, if the Jags would be interested in trading Fisher for a new football, a 16th round draft pick or maybe a 3 pack of Ben-Gay or something, I'd be all for it.
    Don't sugar coat it HUBison....tell us how you really feel....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...